Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, they were Bosnians, following their fellow countryman
Fuck that, when Robbie Keane was playing for Spurs and the Dippers I still wanted them to lose every match unless they were playing the scum.

It's just totally bonkers, the whole of idea of supporting a player instead of a team? What sort of people are they?
The New Yankees had a japanese player Hideki Matsui, they called him Godzilla and an entire army of reporters were sent from Japan to live in New York to cover him. When he moved they all had to relocate to follow him.

It's just totally bonkers, the whole of idea of supporting a player instead of a team? What sort of people are they?

Was in Vegas a few weeks ago, ended up watching Spuds v United with a Spuds fan and a Dippers fan.

While watching the game an Asian guy came and sat with us, wearing a Spurs top. The Dipper fan said, ‘Are you Korean’, he said ‘yes’. Then the dipper fan said, ‘Are you a Spurs fan because of Son’, he said ‘yes’.

And then the Dipper fan said, ‘If Son played for Arsenal would you support them’, and with no shame, he said ‘Yes’.

Me, the Spuds fan and the Dipper fan just burst out laughing. The Korean guy didn’t understand what was funny

The New Yankees had a japanese player Hideki Matsui, they called him Godzilla and an entire army of reporters were sent from Japan to live in New York to cover him. When he moved they all had to relocate to follow him.
Yup. Same when the Red Sox had Daisuke Matzusaka (sp). An army of Japanese reporters followed his every move. And moved on when he left.

The Al Nayhans & Al Maktoums are related back through generations and Our Sheikh has Sheikh Mo’s daughter as one of his wives.

ABD & DB do ‘ compete ‘ on some commercial matters including airlines and DB were interested in BottlePool many years ago when values were $300m.

I doubt that they’d see value at £4b
I know you get stupidly rich people that piss money away but I don't see how anyone could see £4b for the dippers as being a good investment.. with that ageing and crocked squad they are only going to fall further away leading to major investment being needed before anything.. it would have to be a ridiculously long project before even breaking even on their 'investment'.. (I'm no financial expert obviously, just an opinion on the delightful turmoil of our lovely foes )

I know you get stupidly rich people that piss money away but I don't see how anyone could see £4b for the dippers as being a good investment.. with that ageing and crocked squad they are only going to fall further away leading to major investment being needed before anything.. it would have to be a ridiculously long project before even breaking even on their 'investment'.. (I'm no financial expert obviously, just an opinion on the delightful turmoil of our lovely foes )

Well if you have 100b in the bank 4b is next to nought if you fancy a new hobby to piss your money away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.