Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just totally bonkers, the whole of idea of supporting a player instead of a team? What sort of people are they?
The sort that probably watch too much darts and snooker on tv. Imagine what it must be like down the pub, discussing with their mates who they will support after the next transfer window.

It’s a fantastic view into an alternative universe reading The Liverpool Thought Bank. The crying about our penalty on Saturday was delicious.

On their amazing youth policy, baring Gomez and Alexander Arnold non of those players have had any impact on what they have done in the last five years. Carvalho was bought from Fulham in the summer, they are almost as bad as the rags for claiming they have a good youth set up when they buy most of them in. If they are all about promoting youth why have they still got Milner turning out for them and their ageing squad of busted flushes?

If this crop of players they put out last night are so talented, why couldn’t they score in normal time against a 3rd tier side that has faced administration recently? Last time Klopp put the youth in they got gupped five nil off Aston Villa. They are a strange group of supporters who think they are the bestest in the world at everything, when the evidence says they aren’t.
The biggest impact Arnold and Gomez have had is on the players they barge into the hoardings.

I can’t imagine Sheikh Mansour would be too pleased if anyone from Dubai would go for the dippers to be honest. Didn’t Abu Dhabi bail Dubai out not too long ago so I can’t see him being happy if someone came in to challenge us from that area of the region?
The Al Nayhans & Al Maktoums are related back through generations and Our Sheikh has Sheikh Mo’s daughter as one of his wives.

ABD & DB do ‘ compete ‘ on some commercial matters including airlines and DB were interested in BottlePool many years ago when values were $300m.

I doubt that they’d see value at £4b

The Al Nayhans & Al Maktoums are related back through generations and Our Sheikh has Sheikh Mo’s daughter as one of his wives.

ABD & DB do ‘ compete ‘ on some commercial matters including airlines and DB were interested in BottlePool many years ago when values were $300m.

I doubt that they’d see value at £4b
Emirates and Etihad don't really compete to be honest. Different route lines and prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.