Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if there was ever a programme made about Heysel either in this country or abroad?
There was a 6 part series from a Belgian TV company due out this year. Not sure what has happened re schedule etc

Just started to watch the "How Heysel Changed Football". I'm pretty sure I've seen it before. But I had to stop after 15 minutes, couldn't watch it, it's f**king heartbreaking.

Maybe if they apologised for their fans behaviour over the past few years then it may not have come to this. Funny how it's always their fans at their place but never us at the Etihad
How can relations between the clubs improve while their manager continues to make snide comments about our club and its ownership in press conferences? Klopp has fuelled a lot of the hate, aided and abetted by the (racist) tabloid press. I am all for improving relations between the fans but we are still awaiting the result into the investigation ino the leaking of our confidential financial information from the UEFA FFP investigation. Have the UEFA bosses spoken to any of the LFC Directors and their former employees yet? It has gone under the carpet along with the coach attack.

Maybe if they apologised for their fans behaviour over the past few years then it may not have come to this. Funny how it's always their fans at their place but never us at the Etihad
They probably shouldnt misrepresent the behaviour of our fans as being exclusively anti Hillsborough as well.

The cheeky fckers.

Can anyone from the City matters group provide any inside of what happened. Surely they got the fans point across about what’s been happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.