Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, assuming this meeting took place, 100% it will be at the murderers request.
They will be looking to once again claim the moral high ground, win the media war, it isn't us honestly, we're the victims, but we're prepared to forgive and forget them pesky City fans.

It wasn't us that attacked the City players coach, attacked various fan coaches over the years, hacked there clubs youth database, had our ex ceo leak information to the media regarding CAS, we didn't instigate the letter writing with other club's to dis credit City, our manager never said it was a bad day for football when we were correctly cleared at CAS, it wasn't us who threw coins at Pep, it wasn't us who spat at City staff, we've never sang any nasty songs that mention certain airplane disasters, we never attacked no Juventus fans we were just defending ourselves, we've never turned up at a ground without a legitimate ticket, we've never tipped any locals into fountains, all Bulgarian waiters are safe, we've always respected Anfield residents while making them homeless, we've never spent more than £1.50 on any transfers, our manager has never said turn up in Paris without a ticket coz it's big enough, non of our ex players would spit in a young girls face, we never booed the national anthem or sang pro IRA songs.

You lot booed and whistled when they played ynwa, do you know how much that hurt us, we've had sleepless nights since, no amount of compensation will undo the hurt and damage that caused.

On Thursday night I hope City are in full voice, I want loads of renditions of these classics, feed the scousers , in your Liverpool slums, its never your fault, murderers murderers.
Never ever let these murdering rats forget their tainted history.

Again, assuming this meeting took place, 100% it will be at the murderers request.
They will be looking to once again claim the moral high ground, win the media war, it isn't us honestly, we're the victims, but we're prepared to forgive and forget them pesky City fans.

It wasn't us that attacked the City players coach, attacked various fan coaches over the years, hacked there clubs youth database, had our ex ceo leak information to the media regarding CAS, we didn't instigate the letter writing with other club's to dis credit City, our manager never said it was a bad day for football when we were correctly cleared at CAS, it wasn't us who threw coins at Pep, it wasn't us who spat at City staff, we've never sang any nasty songs that mention certain airplane disasters, we never attacked no Juventus fans we were just defending ourselves, we've never turned up at a ground without a legitimate ticket, we've never tipped any locals into fountains, all Bulgarian waiters are safe, we've always respected Anfield residents while making them homeless, we've never spent more than £1.50 on any transfers, our manager has never said turn up in Paris without a ticket coz it's big enough, non of our ex players would spit in a young girls face, we never booed the national anthem or sang pro IRA songs.

You lot booed and whistled when they played ynwa, do you know how much that hurt us, we've had sleepless nights since, no amount of compensation will undo the hurt and damage that caused.

On Thursday night I hope City are in full voice, I want loads of renditions of these classics, feed the scousers , in your Liverpool slums, its never your fault, murderers murderers.
I take it you didn’t chair the meeting ;-)

A quick scan of RAWK tells me that fans clapping the throwing of coins some poster wanting to headbutt Pep and others punch him a lot that they are not going to change any day soon.

Some Irish fella went as far as fantasising about his big Irish square head (his words) mushing peps face and nose up, another local scouser with problems ;)

A quick scan of RAWK tells me that fans clapping the throwing of coins some poster wanting to headbutt Pep and others punch him a lot that they are not going to change any day soon.

Some Irish fella went as far as fantasising about his big Irish square head (his words) mushing peps face and nose up, another local scouser with problems ;)
I would take all with a pinch of salt.
Mind you it’s when Sean makes a promise it’s Def Con 1 for me.
Atm he’s away with Warwick Davies filming Willow the little dwarf cnut (not you Warwick).

Or you could take the moral high ground and not do any of that?

The reaction from Klopp to our CAS victory was telling. “A bad day for football” he said. What he meant was a bad day for Liverpool. It was blatantly obvious they were willing the verdict going against us (I think they expected it, deluded scousers), however when you take into account the hacking of our youth system data, they had both opportunity, motivation and previous to suggest at best collusion and at worst direct involvement with the crime.
LFC were more than "willing the verdict." The club was actively involved in efforts to undermine our legal case with UEFA. And that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to FSG's relentless dirty tricks campaign against City over the last decade. You can be sure that Khaldoon is fully informed though. Klopp thinks our fans are fucking stupid. We know what has been going on.

T1 today waiting 2 hours for my luggage, to make the matter worse the victims all turned up in their club track suits and strolled outside into this liveried coaches. Thought the Home Secretary was getting tough about letting undesirables cross our borders..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.