Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some 17 year old kid who scored a hattrick for their U-18's last week has just got a whole article about it on BBC Sport and is now being compared to Rooney
The Scottish Rooney no less. It's all fucked, what chance do we have against the best goaly, centre half, full backs, winger, manager, fans and history and now a wonderkid as well, what a club, what a set of murdering self pity cunts, we are ready to ruin their next golden period same as this current one.

The Scottish Rooney no less. It's all fucked, what chance do we have against the best goaly, centre half, full backs, winger, manager, fans and history and now a wonderkid as well, what a club, what a set of murdering self pity cunts, we are ready to ruin their next golden period same as this current one.

it uses to get right on my tits by the media hype and crap written, but the only written thing that count is the record books, it only shows winners, so when my grandkids and their grandkids look back it will say MANCHESTER CITY CHAMPIONS,

it uses to get right on my tits by the media hype and crap written, but the only written thing that count is the record books, it only shows winners, so when my grandkids and their grandkids look back it will say MANCHESTER CITY CHA

it uses to get right on my tits by the media hype and crap written, but the only written thing that count is the record books, it only shows winners, so when my grandkids and their grandkids look back it will say MANCHESTER CITY CHAMPIONS,
Me too, for all the media backing and being the establishment club there is only one thing that matters and that's where we have our foot on their throat

Fuck off you cunts! Anyone from the city group shouldn’t apologize for anything to them. You can’t expect the victims to play by normal rules and expect a tit for tat apology sessions.

By apologizing to them they’ve essentially allowed it to be framed that our fans are just as bad as the bus wrecking, murdering, spitting, coin throwers, so we’ll done for that

Some 17 year old kid who scored a hattrick for their U-18's last week has just got a whole article about it on BBC Sport and is now being compared to Rooney

It happens every time a young scouser, rag or chav does something in one game. Yet never a word about any of our EDS lads.

I bet after an initial flurry of sycophantic bollocks from the media’s scouse propaganda team this kid will disappear into the obscurity of the lower leagues.

What are Macheda and Januzaj up to these days?

It happens every time a young scouser, rag or chav does something in one game. Yet never a word about any of our EDS lads.

I bet after an initial flurry of sycophantic bollocks from the media’s scouse propaganda team this kid will disappear into the obscurity of the lower leagues.

yeah but he's not a scouser is he- he's a Celtic kid the dippers nicked

The winger was Celtic's brightest academy prospect, a wonderkid on another level to his peers. At age 14 he was playing for the Under-18s, and as soon as he hit 16 in November last year he was drafted into the B team.

Before long an invite came to train with the first-team squad. The story goes that the players soon adorned him with a nickname: 'Wazza', a nod to the stocky teenager's similarities in stature, talent and barrelling style to a young Wayne Rooney.

Doak clearly made an impression on manager Ange Postecoglou as his rapid trajectory brought a first-team debut against Dundee United in January, making him the club's second youngest player of all time at 16 years and two months.

Four days later, Doak was thrown on for the final few minutes of the emphatic 3-0 derby win over Rangers that sent Celtic top of the table. Even in those cameo appearances, he stood out - a pocket rocket charging at defenders with gleeful abandon.

Let's see them dwell on that at Klanfield like they did when they lost Sterling

meanwhile our youngsters quietly go about their business winning world cups!

Pinned to the touchline, with his back to goal and a defender breathing down his neck, Ben Doak seemed bereft of options. Ten seconds later he had the ball in the net.

It was a jaw-dropping solo goal conjured out of nothing. A drop of the shoulder, then another. A dart into the box and a glide past three blue shirts. Then a sublime, curling finish into the far corner with the outside of the boot.

BBC Scotland delves into Doak's story so far and discovers comparisons to Wayne Rooney and Raheem Sterling despite just 40 minutes of top-team action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.