Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFC were more than "willing the verdict." The club was actively involved in efforts to undermine our legal case with UEFA. And that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to FSG's relentless dirty tricks campaign against City over the last decade. You can be sure that Khaldoon is fully informed though. Klopp thinks our fans are fucking stupid. We know what has been going on.
I would love to hear details of that active involvement, whether confirmed or not, and they call us cheats!

When you contrast a bit of graffiti and chants referring to a bit of history that Liverpool would rather forget against wrecking multi coaches, throwing coins at our manager, outrageously inciting comments by their manager, not forgetting concerted efforts to undermine our rise to greatness I fail to see what we need to do to repair this “relationship”. It needs to come from them. They can start by properly investigating those crimes and prosecuting the perpetrators as well as policing further encounters with a view to preventing future incidents and finish with reprimanding their manager and the man himself curtailing his words.

Last edited:
When you contrast a bit of graffiti and chants referring to a bit of history that Liverpool would rather forget against wrecking multi coaches, throwing coins at our manager, outrageously inciting comments by their manager, not forgetting concerted efforts to undermine our rise to greatness I fail to see what we need to to repair this “relationship”. It needs to come from them. They can start by properly investigating those crimes and prosecuting the perpetrators as well as policing further encounters with a view to preventing future incidents and finish with reprimanding their manager and the man himself curtailing his words.
It’s illustrative of a wider malaise in society where being offended has usurped being assaulted.

I have never seen those pictures before. It was a different time but, even by the prevailing standards of the time, that is absolutely dreadful. I have a very low opinion of dipper fans but this has managed to shock me. Utter scum.

Fake pic.

There’s no way anyone from Hough Green could spell it correctly.

define bindipper

Scouser - Inhabitant of Liverpool (Self Pity City).​

see also dipper
Habits:
Foraging for food in dustbins
Addicted to grief
Granny stabbing
Compensation claims
Drug abuse
Complete lack of humility or self deprecation
Thieving
Stabbing people in Stanley Park
Depositing phlegm on anyone within a 8 ft radius when talking

Example :

Look at those Bindippers - look at those dirty scousers foraging for food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.