Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, here is the proof its all our fault,....from rawk,...of course

I think they were provoked by someone throwing a bottle at their coach many years ago. That will continue to be their excuse for their atrocious behaviour for eternity.
Can someone please tell me what the bad behaviour was from our fans the last time we played Man City, as noted this then led to an impact on their fans outside the stadium and then been a matter for educating our fans on this? As I seemed to have missed where or when our fans have been involved in behaviour that led to having an impact on their fans, assuming psychologically, after the match and beyond? What could that mean?I

Can someone please tell me what the bad behaviour was from our fans the last time we played Man City, as noted this then led to an impact on their fans outside the stadium and then been a matter for educating our fans on this? As I seemed to have missed where or when our fans have been involved in behaviour that led to having an impact on their fans, assuming psychologically, after the match and beyond? What could that mean?

Liverpool fans always hold their mums hands when they come across any nasty Manchester city fans.

I think they were provoked by someone throwing a bottle at their coach many years ago. That will continue to be their excuse for their atrocious behaviour for eternity.
Can someone please tell me what the bad behaviour was from our fans the last time we played Man City, as noted this then led to an impact on their fans outside the stadium and then been a matter for educating our fans on this? As I seemed to have missed where or when our fans have been involved in behaviour that led to having an impact on their fans, assuming psychologically, after the match and beyond? What could that mean?I
I'm getting the word deluded.

it gets better...victims or what...

The problem is with rival fans overstepping the line with their horrific chants that does have a clear effect on families and others outside of the games. Trying some awful attempt to stick us all into one barrel is verging on outrageous for me and I am sure others will feel the same.

Call our fans bin dippers, say we are all on the dole, whatever simple chant comes into your head instead of ones that support your own team, but the crossing of the line of goading fans with abhorrent chants that aim to cause ongoing emotional damage to grieving families has gone on for long enough, and I am sick of our club doing fuck all about it. This letter is a slap in the face to all of that.

This problem is never going away until clubs take responsibility for their fans chanting about the deaths of fans which has a clear ongoing effect on those involved, and our own club taking a big stand against it which they so far seem to be very weak and helping the problem to persist.

It happens every time a young scouser, rag or chav does something in one game. Yet never a word about any of our EDS lads.

I bet after an initial flurry of sycophantic bollocks from the media’s scouse propaganda team this kid will disappear into the obscurity of the lower leagues.

What are Macheda and Januzaj up to these days?
Remember Bobby Duncan.

The problem is with rival fans overstepping the line with their horrific chants that does have a clear effect on families and others outside of the games. Trying some awful attempt to stick us all into one barrel is verging on outrageous for me and I am sure others will feel the same.

Call our fans bin dippers, say we are all on the dole, whatever simple chant comes into your head instead of ones that support your own team, but the crossing of the line of goading fans with abhorrent chants that aim to cause ongoing emotional damage to grieving families has gone on for long enough, and I am sick of our club doing fuck all about it. This letter is a slap in the face to all of that.

This problem is never going away until clubs take responsibility for their fans chanting about the deaths of fans which has a clear ongoing effect on those involved, and our own club taking a big stand against it which they so far seem to be very weak and helping the problem to persist.
Always the victim, its never their fault

The hypocrisy is simply breathtaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.