Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags have their faults, but they're not sanctimonious, self-righteous cnuts with prissy attitudes.
You’re having a fucking laugh aren’t you?!

United fans murdered a Crystal Palace fan at the FA Cup semifinal at Villa Park yet have the temerity to chant ‘murderers’ at Liverpool fans.

They’re every bit as bad as each other those two sets of cunts.

United fans are unbearable. Far worse to talk with. But Liverpool as a City has a deeper underbelly of scum. That's why the coach was submitted to a terrorist attack. I don't think the match going Liverpool fans were responsible as they were still on planes from Dublin, Belfast and Scandinavia.
Terrorist attack, really ?

Here’s Liverpool fans leaving our ground about a decade ago:

‘He’s Harold he’s Harold he’s Harold
His second name is Shipman is Shipman is Shipman
And we fucking like him we like him we like him
In fact we fucking love him we love him we love him
Woah woah woah’

In the video description it says, ‘There’s only one Harold Shipman. Manc Killer…’.

They’ve also sold Harold Shipman key rings in their club shop before:
View attachment 64098

Is that actually Harold Shipman, and they actually sold them in the club shop ?

Are we taking about the same Manchester United here?!
I honestly don't think United get near the sickening levels of sanctimony LFC fans achieve.
I've never heard a Rag pretend his fans are all angels and that all the trouble is down to the other team. LFC fans talk as if they're the fucking Salvation Army and are in total denial of the havoc their people cause.

I honestly don't think United get near the sickening levels of sanctimony LFC fans achieve.
I've never heard a Rag pretend his fans are all angels and that all the trouble is down to the other team. LFC fans talk as if they're the fucking Salvation Army and are in total denial of the havoc their people cause.

I agree that there are clear similarities between both sets of supporters in so far as they both have a serious sense of entitlement and superiority complex, but the the general disorder,crime, and violence is normally associated with the dippers and their feral faction.

To compound their behaviour is the now recognised denial of any responsibility and blame for their actions, either by non-reporting by the media or the blatant lies from their supporter groups.

" The letter " is misjudged imo because it suggests that blame and responsibilty is apportioned in equal measure, which is quite clearly wrong.

I hope the game ends without serious trouble, any injury to innocent supporters, and of course a win for City.

I would like Klopp and his cult members to slide back to wherever with their tails firmly between their legs, preparing their excuses for the media whores who lap up their perpetual shite.

Perhaps then we can go back to normal football instead of the usual shite that games against them always entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.