Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning on each other now. Even Spitty is on our secret payroll apparently, LOL. Fucking muppets.

46793603c50090dbeaea7cf6a936ee5f.png

Jesus feckin Christ - psychiatric help urgently required.

Coming out of the ground towards Asda two of the Fuckers giving it out, one of them was in a wheelchair so he knew he wasn't going to get a slap off someone

Hope I'm not going to be accused fof racism for this because it's definitely not intended to be.
It's also not based on scientific study and purely observation.

I think Liverpool have a fanbase with a much higher percentage of Asian fans than most other clubs. As Liverpool is not an area with a particularly high Asian population, is there a reason for this?

Coming out of the ground towards Asda two of the Fuckers giving it out, one of them was in a wheelchair so he knew he wasn't going to get a slap off someone
Easily solved, just find a few blues in wheelchairs to give him a few slaps. Not that I'm condoning violence you understand?

Hope I'm not going to be accused fof racism for this because it's definitely not intended to be.
It's also not based on scientific study and purely observation.

I think Liverpool have a fanbase with a much higher percentage of Asian fans than most other clubs. As Liverpool is not an area with a particularly high Asian population, is there a reason for this?

I've not noticed that myself but have noticed they are the scruffiest away support in the PL. At least 80% of their support dress like tramps, the rest are full kit wankers.

I saw them, me and my lad walked through about ten of them that we’re offering people out who were sat eating in McDonald’s, balloons the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.