Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our 5th in 10 seasons.
Aguero title is probably already wiped from the history books.
The only good news is that this time next year the rags will not have won a title in the last 10 seasons.
We’ve won six titles in the last 11 seasons.

11/12 under Bobby.

13/14 under Manuel

And four of the last five.

All this talk of them having an off-season is laughable. Unfortunately they will be there again, every step of the way, like a dog hanging on to your trouser leg. City will have to rise to it again and there will be no room for slip ups.
I think they will pick up 3 points most weeks (like us) but if we play against them like we did last season, but with Erling up top we will pick up 4 points minimum. It still irks me that they managed to get 2 points off us last year, they should have got SFA!

Ha ha ha fat scouse twat just lost on The Chase.
Then two gormless looking scouse twats lost on Pointless.
I need to get out more.
I don't suppose anyone watched FISH O MANIA on sky on saturday? They didn't mention until he was leading with 30 minutes to go that he was a liverpool fan on course for 50K. I couldn't resist a little laugh when he was overtaken by not 1 but 2 anglers and didn't even win the 10K second prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.