Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’ll be fun, when some of them book their rooms and in the unlikely event they do get to the final, find 100 dippers have jibbed into each room before they got there…
And a representative of theDWP in each room to check their benefit status to see why they are still claiming whilst abroad

Well that’ll be fun, when some of them book their rooms and in the unlikely event they do get to the final, find 100 dippers have jibbed into each room before they got there…
Went to stay at the Holiday Inn, Liverpool. Checked in, went to room, found scouser fast asleep in the bed. Unfortunately, it was male.

I don't suppose anyone watched FISH O MANIA on sky on saturday? They didn't mention until he was leading with 30 minutes to go that he was a liverpool fan on course for 50K. I couldn't resist a little laugh when he was overtaken by not 1 but 2 anglers and didn't even win the 10K second prize!
First is first. Second is nothing

I don't suppose anyone watched FISH O MANIA on sky on saturday? They didn't mention until he was leading with 30 minutes to go that he was a liverpool fan on course for 50K. I couldn't resist a little laugh when he was overtaken by not 1 but 2 anglers and didn't even win the 10K second prize!
You're right. None of us watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.