Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys help me out? I have 8m left and 1 midfield spot up for grabs in FPL. Do I go Mahrez, Foden or Grealish. I can argue a good case for all of them as players but it’s all about Pep Roulette. Any strong thoughts on who his favourites are?
Tricky. These 3 will be subject to rotation.. i would go for mahrez / foden as they are pep's favourites. Grealish did impress in pre season though. This is tough. Lol

I don't suppose anyone watched FISH O MANIA on sky on saturday? They didn't mention until he was leading with 30 minutes to go that he was a liverpool fan on course for 50K. I couldn't resist a little laugh when he was overtaken by not 1 but 2 anglers and didn't even win the 10K second prize!
You have shamefully let yourself down mate, you need to up your laugh to a Brian Blessed style chortle.

Clubshop now stating it will be a challenge to make the Champions league places next season , after £650m and 7 years at the helm maybe he should be at least be concentrating on coming second again.
A flukey Champs league win against Spursy and a Covid-19 Premier league title are hardly an achievement after all the resources he has been given , he just says the right things for his deluded followers and the media to hang on to every word , does a few fist bumps and job done.
He's a fraud but the Dippers are easily duped and after decades without a title, Clubshops Covid trophy will be remembered until they win their next Premier league title in 29 years time.
Is this the same guy that told the scouse hordes to "Book the hotels" for the CL Final in Istanbul next year? :)

Tricky. These 3 will be subject to rotation.. i would go for mahrez / foden as they are pep's favourites. Grealish did impress in pre season though. This is tough. Lol
I know, right! I saw grealish looking good and he’s just made it all even trickier. If only he played mahrez more often it would be him. And I’ll probably go with him and see what’s what.

Last edited:
I don't suppose anyone watched FISH O MANIA on sky on saturday? They didn't mention until he was leading with 30 minutes to go that he was a liverpool fan on course for 50K. I couldn't resist a little laugh when he was overtaken by not 1 but 2 anglers and didn't even win the 10K second prize!
Yeah I watched and clocked that, was quite happy about how he was doing until they mentioned that. I know the lad that won so it made it even sweeter

Watch an angling programme? Er; I'll pass, thanks.

I do so hope that the two anglers who overtook him were City and Madrid fans...

How ironic would that be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.