Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, Liverpool are well run. This is not a net spend as they do spend but they are like us with our targets. I don’t see it as a just because of a WC or panic buy etc.

I think similar to Diaz they have targeted this guy and have just brought forward buying him. Firmino will go in the summer.

Whilst I think he adds depth I don’t see a huge improvement.

Salah
Nunez
Diaz
Jota
Gazpo
Carvalho

Is a set of decent options.

Haaland
Foden
Alvarez
Marhez
Grealish
Palmer

Is however better

Unfortunately, Liverpool are well run. This is not a net spend as they do spend but they are like us with our targets. I don’t see it as a just because of a WC or panic buy etc.

I think similar to Diaz they have targeted this guy and have just brought forward buying him. Firmino will go in the summer.

Salah
Nunez
Diaz
Jota
Gazpo
Carvalho

Haaland
Foden
Alvarez
Marhez
Grealish
Palmer

Is however better
Plus Salah has a couple of seasons left at best.

Salah
Nunez
Diaz
Jota
Gazpo
Carvalho

Haaland
Foden
Alvarez
Marhez
Grealish
Palmer

Is however better
Gakpo looks a good player and they are overloaded with offensive options. However, they need reinforcements to improve a slow, ageing midfield.

Another forward!

And yet they still have to play average blokes in their mid to late 30s in midfield. But I guess when the tactic is hoof it over the midfield actual midfielders ain’t really needed.
It was surprising how many long balls LFC played last night..even for them. It really was just hoof it up to Salah and Nunez. To be fair it worked though Villa played better football and should have got something out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.