Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m Klopp I’d be seriously considering walking tonight. It’s too much to expect him to continuously work miracles on a shoestring.

The above lifted from RAWK shoestring lol!!!!!!!
Agreed. £45 million on a striker this week to go with £85-90 million on a 'striker' 6 months ago. How does he manage?

Then we have Nunez who has around 20 games for us, with no experience of this league - let alone winning big trophies, at 22 - expecting to lead our line.....

Hahahahahahahahahha its hilarious over at RAWK !
what do they think Erling is doing and we are not even playing to his strengths !

I see the Mail have already closed the comments on the match report. They must have been inundated with whining coach wreckers complaining about fans from every club in the country laughing at them.

It’s madness the DM comments. I’m defo banned from ever getting a comment published in a Dipper story. It seems many blues are as I saw many comments on none Dipper stories about the pint pot loaded with coins. Anyway to get it in there.

Then we have Nunez who has around 20 games for us, with no experience of this league - let alone winning big trophies, at 22 - expecting to lead our line.....

Hahahahahahahahahha its hilarious over at RAWK !
Then we have Haaland who has around 20 games for us, with no experience of this league - let alone winning big trophies, at 22 - expecting to lead our line…

Oh… hahahaha it’s hilarious on BM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.