Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a Darwin Nunez shot that doesn't go out for a throw in counts as a shot on target.

If I’m Klopp I’d be seriously considering walking tonight. It’s too much to expect him to continuously work miracles on a shoestring.

The above lifted from RAWK shoestring lol!!!!!!!
They haven't published their 2022 accounts yet but I'd expect them to show a total squad cost around £800m. That's some fucking shoestring.

If I’m Klopp I’d be seriously considering walking tonight. It’s too much to expect him to continuously work miracles on a shoestring.

The above lifted from RAWK shoestring lol!!!!!!!

Haha they believe all this shit! Klopp just gone out and spent 44m on someone because they have a couple of injuries to jota and Dias

Haha they believe all this shit! Klopp just gone out and spent 44m on someone because they have a couple of injuries to jota and Dias
Klopp tried to claim they had to sell in order to buy Cody Gakpo.

"You know our situation, we can't pick players up on top, on top and stuff like this. We have to collect money then spend a little bit then we collect again."

They've sold one significant player in the five years since Coutinho, and that was for about £30m. He's just bullshitting to make himself look better.

Fucking hell, Klopp's a whingy one-eyed snidey **** isn't he. Absolutely no respect shown to Brentford for their effort, it's all about what the ref's missed and how shit everyone else is.

Why doesn't he just say, "It's not fair!"
It's always the same with narcissists, it's never their fault when things go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.