Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m Klopp I’d be seriously considering walking tonight. It’s too much to expect him to continuously work miracles on a shoestring.

The above lifted from RAWK shoestring lol!!!!!!!
I came across that one too.. oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my.. the poor loves!

As I've posted (along with other Blues) over the past number of years, would somebody in the supine UK sports media kindly to their job properly, fully analyse Liverpool’s earnings and spending during the past decade and ask two simple questions:

1 Why has Liverpool bought so many average, underwhelming players?
2 Where's all the money gone?

Not that I'm holding my breath for it to be done or else for The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers' Society to read, digest and (most importantly) accept it..

I watched it in a bar in Tenerife full of scousers and the Irish plastic scousers. Wonderful to see them get beat, stops their new found momentum.
I’ve not heard of such a collection of pink, greased, sullen animals shuffling off in to the light en masse since that educational tour of the bacon factory.

But at least there I had an idea of what they were fucking saying!

Klopp tried to claim they had to sell in order to buy Cody Gakpo.

"You know our situation, we can't pick players up on top, on top and stuff like this. We have to collect money then spend a little bit then we collect again."

They've sold one significant player in the five years since Coutinho, and that was for about £30m. He's just bullshitting to make himself look better.

When you get a free ride by the media you can talk as much shit as you want and it gets lauded in the media! Media Tongues continually up Klopp arse

They are deluded. Completely deluded. The one I heard yesterday was it was Everton fans who stoned our team coach to give Liverpool a bad name.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they should never have got rid of Mane.

It’s madness the DM comments. I’m defo banned from ever getting a comment published in a Dipper story. It seems many blues are as I saw many comments on none Dipper stories about the pint pot loaded with coins. Anyway to get it in there.
I've tried numerous times and even though the posts aren't offensive and the subject was reported in the mail, no chance. I think certain posters are automatically deleted on Liverpool stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.