Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were my eyes deceiving me, or was there a bit of friction between Allison and the Liverpool fans when the scousers were delaying throwing the ball back for him to take a goal kick?

I wonder if they are regretting giving Salah that ludicrous contract and not making another killing on him.

Hope so;-)
Can you imagine the position the Liverpool board would have been in if they had cashed in on Salah AND Mane in one summer and had a season like this one? They wouldn’t be wrecking opposition coaches it would have been director’s cars.

I wonder if they are regretting giving Salah that ludicrous contract and not making another killing on him.

Hope so;-)
I thought at the time that perhaps we were selling the wrong forward.... for Klopps "style" it is so much about work rate and mane personfied that so much more than Salah.
But you gotta live with the decision and try and make bets of it.

John aldridge been on the special brew again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230129_184020_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230129_184020_Twitter.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 280
brighton 2 - 1 liverpool

Awaits talksports.........how klopp played a blinder going out of the cup so as to help pip fellow top four hopefuls
brighton to fourth spot.

"They now have more games to play than us" beams a delighted klopp in the post match interview, he also admits it was a tough game as var "tried their very best" to keep us in it.

Summary...
Klopp cleverley plays a weakened side to "test" brightons abilities for when they meet them in the lea......shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.