Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, means absolutely fuck all and they know it.
No retrospective ban incoming, they are reserved for us.
Bit like the offside at old scaffold. Too fucking late.what is the point of pigmol coming out later and saying , oh by the way we got it wrong, sorry about that. Makes it even worse.

I don’t think that.

However, I believe that some clubs have influential lobbyists that can & have highlighted incidents from City players which have resulted in rule changes. Fact.

These lobbyists have also had rule changes made in competitions & charges laid against City to try & get them penalised. Fact.

Now apologies for coming over all Rafa but I don’t go on twatter but tell me how many of those 20 can claim that.
Like the outcry about Bernado's goal against Villa a couple of seasons back, which resulted in a change to the law even though ex refs were saying that it had been the law forever.

They can’t ban him retrospectively as it was dealt with ( incorrectly) on the field with a yellow card. That rule pre- dates VAR.

The only exception I can recall was Ben Thatcher. Not sure how they officially squared that up.
He played for City, that's how they squared it, although I might add he probably should of been in prison after that assault.

Spitty is a cert for job when klopperty klap trap has his breakdown.

Bin dipper,ex player,10+ years of studying 1000s of games,red eyed but otherwise colour blind & and spits like a dockside hooker.

He a shoe in, bring it on and on and on on on on !!

They can’t ban him retrospectively as it was dealt with ( incorrectly) on the field with a yellow card. That rule pre- dates VAR.

The only exception I can recall was Ben Thatcher. Not sure how they officially squared that up.
Adebayor was another victim of officially squaring things up after being dealt with on the field.

1. What will happen to the ref and VAR official now they have admitted fuck up?
2. What conversation took place between the officials to make them think it wasn’t a red? Transcripts need releasin.
3. Why haven’t we had an apology after the derby (that might be a rhetorical question)?
4. How can supposedly well qualified officials get this so wrong. You only had to look at the reaction of Fabhino to realise it was a red. Even if Coote didn’t have a clear view why didn’t VAR give him a nudge to say have a look on the monitor
5. What is the point of Howard Webb

Not really, means absolutely fuck all and they know it.
No retrospective ban incoming, they are reserved for us.
They could hardly ask the ref to change his match report because he gave the yellow.

When Mark Halsey did't think Sergio's 'elbow' on Winston Reid warranted a card he was instructed to alter his match report to say he hadn't seen the incident by someone at the PiGMOL. This meant that retrospective action could be taken and lead to Serge being banned for the Derby.

BENT AS F*CK.

Our deluded fans think we are being quiet cause we want Bellingham. Bellingham is not coming to play in conference league, you guys will go after him in the summer for that sweet reunion with Haaland and we won't stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.