Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could hardly ask the ref to change his match report because he gave the yellow.

When Mark Halsey did't think Sergio's 'elbow' on Winston Reid warranted a card he was instructed to alter his match report to say he hadn't seen the incident by someone at the PiGMOL. This meant that retrospective action could be taken and lead to Serge being banned for the Derby.

BENT AS F*CK.
Not forgetting the "newsflash" like reporting on SSN until a review of the decision had to be made.
It was probably heard in Westminster too!

So Chelsea are getting Enzo a solid MF, Arsenal are getting Jorginho, Fucking Southampton are getting Sulemana and we are sitting here with our ducks in our hand, sponsored by FSG and Klopp. Klopp and FSG out.

I think you are being harsh on a very well-meaning body of men. They should all stay forever.

(Don't forget you are on a City forum) :)

Trying to get Kante from Chelsea.lol.
Good luck with that. He’s been injured for how long? Besides, I thought Liverpool didn’t like buying players.

Lol at Liverpool fans wanting Klopp sacked. And I thought ours were entitled.

So Chelsea are getting Enzo a solid MF, Arsenal are getting Jorginho, Fucking Southampton are getting Sulemana and we are sitting here with our ducks in our hand, sponsored by FSG and Klopp. Klopp and FSG out.
You've made the third most expensive signing in Europe this window.

OK, but don’t get upset when people on here slag Liverpool off or laugh at you for wanting Klopp gone when he’s achieved more than any PL manager you’ve ever had. He got you into three CL finals, one of which you won, he got you your first title in decades and if City didn’t exist you’d have won even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.