Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love him or loathe him, Boris was right about the scousers. The booing of the national anthem just re enforces the negative image the city of Liverpool has. 30 miles down the road, Manchester very similar to Liverpool is now a burgeoning tech hub. with over a million SQ FT of prime office space under construction, and another dozen 100 metre plus tall residential skyscrapers being built. Will they ask themselves why this is not happening in Liverpool ?.
Corruption.

Simple solution to the verminous rats booing the anthem is stop picking any of the victims players for England. Their captain and one or two others would soon change their tune. 95% of the morons have zero idea why they do it, they just join in because the are thick and in a cult nobody wants to be different.

You make a great point. Liverpool and its council is mired in corruption hence the recent arrest of its mayor Joe Anderson and his cabal on suspicion of allegedly taking sweeteners on construction contracts. My dad used to drive a lorry for a living and has told me that he used to have to pay a union 'tax' to either collect or drop goods off at the docks at Seaforth. My brother in law is the finance director of the scaffolding firm set up by his father and uncles and has told me if they win a contract in Liverpool before they can begin any scaffolding they have to pay the right 'security' firm their fee otherwise any scaffolding put up goes missing until payment is made.
that shithole (it's less of one than it used to be 10 yrs ago, but it's still a shithole) is like 1920s Chicago

You make a great point. Liverpool and its council is mired in corruption hence the recent arrest of its mayor Joe Anderson and his cabal on suspicion of allegedly taking sweeteners on construction contracts. My dad used to drive a lorry for a living and has told me that he used to have to pay a union 'tax' to either collect or drop goods off at the docks at Seaforth. My brother in law is the finance director of the scaffolding firm set up by his father and uncles and has told me if they win a contract in Liverpool before they can begin any scaffolding they have to pay the right 'security' firm their fee otherwise any scaffolding put up goes missing until payment is made.
The coppers know full well what goes on but as we all know with Liverpool' finest, they turn a blind eye to it when it involves their own, or in this case Chelsea fans.

Still no congratulations from @LFC for the Lionesses... Strange as I think that Crazy Horse and Keegan played for England or was Liverpool still part of England then? Weird cnuts

which is odd because you can bet tonights Echo will have found that every one of the Lionesses has a distant relative, a friend or a car made there and so can rightly claim Liverpool won the Euro Champs 2022

D Murphy giving an explanation on TS as to why his fellow Rats boo the anthem.....in summary,its not their fault.
They are toasting him on there mate....what a hypocrite.....booing when hes a fan but singing it when he plays for England...not even a shrug from Murphy on the irony...even laughed with a smirk when asked if they all enjoyed Jubilee bank holiday.
Ban Liverpool players from playing for England until they stand up and call it out simple as.

Sir Kenny Dalglish can give his knighthood back as well. (not taking away anything from the work hes done for the city but how can you call him Sir with that backdrop)

They are toasting him on there mate....what a hypocrite.....booing when hes a fan but singing it when he plays for England...not even a shrug from Murphy on the irony...even laughed with a smirk when asked if they all enjoyed Jubilee bank holiday.
Ban Liverpool players from playing for England until they stand up and call it out simple as.

Sir Kenny Dalglish can give his knighthood back as well. (not taking away anything from the work hes done for the city but how can you call him Sir with that backdrop)
Genuinely making excuses for the fuckers,and being so thick that he didnt realise the hypocrisy of his statement until Jordan quickly informed him.

Insufferable cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.