Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched YouTube piece with 4 Liverpool 'watchalong' to yesterday's match.
Of note was 3 of the 4 all made the same Freudian slip when Liverpool went 2-0 down saying Liverpool 2-0 up ....
A simple mistake but to all make the same mistake is a wired coincidence or indicative of a certain 'cuntish' mindset...?

No charge for proof reading and typo corrections

We have no sporting director, the majority of our key staff have quit and left. The owners situation is unsettling the manager and Klopp doesn't know if he going to get funds to rebuild or not. The guy who was responsible for Mane, Salah, VVD and many key player left and likely to be picked up by either Chelsea or United, the one who replaced him also quit within 6 months. We have no club doctor as well.

Well to be honest I personally know your head of academy back when Robbie Fowler and co brought through under Dalglish.
He quit because his missus refused to move because she didbt want their kids to have the horrible scousers accent lol.

So I can see why people dont want to work in dipper land

These cunts will fall apart in the summer.

Klopp will get fucked off and their better players will want out.

I absolutely detest the **** but I’d be all over Robertson for LB in our side. Him overlapping Jack would be immense.
I'd rather play every game with 10 men than have that prick in our squad

Not refreshing their midfield is part of their slide. Aging midfield yet they buy Nunez who can’t hit a cows arse with a banjo and Gapko. Melo on loan hasn’t played a single game. Henderson, Milner shouldn’t have been renewed and replaced with young hungry players. Diaz injured. Jota not that great either. Madrid will tear through them in the CL then the pressure will ramp up as their season will be effectively over. They spent money but in the wrong areas of the pitch. Deep down Klopp knows it’s game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.