Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost out would suggest you were in the running. You weren’t. Behave yourself
Like a sad twat I went back and looked at when both clubs broke news confirming signing Minamino and Haaland, Dippers announced 10 days before Dortmund, suggests they never were also.

I still can’t quite work out how the scousers have had such a monumental fall, having been, more or less, our equal over the last few years.

It can’t just be theyre tired…?

Not refreshing their midfield is part of their slide. Aging midfield yet they buy Nunez who can’t hit a cows arse with a banjo and Gapko. Melo on loan hasn’t played a single game. Henderson, Milner shouldn’t have been renewed and replaced with young hungry players. Diaz injured. Jota not that great either. Madrid will tear through them in the CL then the pressure will ramp up as their season will be effectively over. They spent money but in the wrong areas of the pitch. Deep down Klopp knows it’s game over.
If they lose to Réal Madrid, I wouldn’t say their season is over.

They’ll still have a relegation battle to face.

Maybe a learning lesson for you guys. People like De Bruyne, Mahrez, Walker are getting on with age.. if you don't refresh the squad you going to end up like us, but I'm sure Pep would never allow that.
You’re right, but I haven’t seen any evidence yet that we are planning a rebuild, unless Tolmie is right about Bellingham. Plenty assuming it though.

I still can’t quite work out how the scousers have had such a monumental fall, having been, more or less, our equal over the last few years.

It can’t just be theyre tired…?

Midfield can't press as well, Mane a huge loss the fear factor has gone. You can't play that style of football forever and keep them motivated to go again after losing out to us and madrid when it mattered.

The question I’m asking myself is…

If LiVARpool was bought by a Sky, BT, Harry Hewitt, Meghan Markle consortium and started the 23/24 season with Hitler in goal, Fred and Rose West at centre back, The Moors Murderers as full backs, Dr Josef Mengele holding, Gary Glitter and Jimmy Saville on the wings, Ian Huntley behind a front two of Putin and Prince Andrew, with 24/7 coverage of their training on every channel, could I hate them any more than I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.