Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a genuinely shocking and unpleasant indictment of a fanbase and group of people - that they’ve allowed themselves to become so eaten up with hatred and morally corrupted through racism they’d rather see their Club fail, than associate with people from a different ethnic group.

If that’s true, they deserve everything that’s coming to them - and I’ll have no sympathy whatsoever when the club collapses under the weight of its own bigotry.

Screenshot_20230205-131708_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-131833_Reddit.jpg

Just few samples. I could dig out tons of upvoted comments from people who are saying they would stop supporting if we get bought by Qatar on r/soccer

I still can’t quite work out how the scousers have had such a monumental fall, having been, more or less, our equal over the last few years.

It can’t just be theyre tired…?

The problem with Liverpool is quite simple and self perpetuating. Much like the last decade at United, the problem is staring them in the face. United were beholden to the ‘United way’ riddled with sentiment and yesteryear.

Liverpool like the swamp dwellers have american owners who have no idea what insane deluded fuckwits they’re dealing with.

Klopp was the ideal man for liverpool, as he’s an emotional and deluded fuckwit and they ‘got’ each other.

He like the scousers is emotional, far too emotional to be consistent.
Most of these idiotic and pressure building slogans have been coined on his watch. ‘Mentality monsters’ ‘this means more’ etc. All that bullshit has done is build unattainable goals.

They were a very good side, and if it wasn’t for Pep, they’d have left us behind.
But they’ve not developed, they’ve not moved on. Klopp has either kept the same players or tried to replace players. You can’t simply replace players, you have to adapt. We didn’t replace YaYa or Silva or Aguero, Sane, Sterling. We adapted. Constantly evolving. Liverpool like United don’t evolve, they long for the past. So unless they get an incredibly talented manager, they’re fucked •. And the nonsense surrounding the club puts them under a level of pressure most can’t handle.

This season they’ve spent £150m or thereabouts and have got worse. They now need £200m to improve.
They don’t sign the players they need, because they’re looking to replicate rather than improve.

Long may it continue..

axsfvwei3dga1.jpg

Fortunately for me I was dragged to see in laws yesterday and so missed the debacle.
Watching it back i have to then try and do my usual "half full" thing and find a positive.
In this case it is perhaps looking at the social media, seeing all the crap that people write , the knee jerk reactions. The people who have bought into the whole "best in the world" idea.
You lot went through this with your wilderness years. Who is to say that this isnt the start of our decline where we could end up playing Barrow away?
But thats all part of the agony and ecstasy of supporting a team. Lets just hope (Im sure every other board member will say fuck off) that its not another 30yrs before we reach the top again.

The best example is going back a few years i had heated argument with some poster called Prestwich Blue I ended up getting banned he called me a knuckle dragging Neanandral :) anyway we were in a pub near Upton Park and De Nero (Bill) was in there with his missus and daughter and we got talking about Blue Moon and how i been banned because of this prick Prestwich Blue, so i knew he was a Mod so i said who is he and he just pointed to the bloke stood next to him it's him, anyway we have crossed paths many times since and are now friends :)
And Colin is a top bloke

View attachment 68131

View attachment 68132

Just few samples. I could dig out tons of upvoted comments from people who are saying they would stop supporting if we get bought by Qatar on r/soccer
‘Dirty money’

They are the thickest set of cunts going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.