Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfield can't press as well, Mane a huge loss the fear factor has gone. You can't play that style of football forever and keep them motivated to go again after losing out to us and madrid when it mattered.
Mane is the main reason going forward, speed, pressing, I feared him over Salah everytime we played. also a distinct drop off in van dyck at the back, as you say, from the lack of a front press. It's quite delightful isn't it.

Why can’t you match his wages? There’s barely any difference in revenues between City and Liverpool. But one set of fans has been convinced that they’re run on a shoestring.

Because we got conditioned to think this way. Not long ago someone posted a thread on reddit saying why Liverpool fans have a mentality of being broke when we are one of the richest clubs on the plane ? And people couldn't find an answer.

No one knows. The club is in the dark right now and the fanbase excluding the twitter fanbase are happy to be a relegation fodder team rather to see an Arab owning the club.

That’s a genuinely shocking and unpleasant indictment of a fanbase and group of people - that they’ve allowed themselves to become so eaten up with hatred and morally corrupted through racism they’d rather see their Club fail, than associate with people from a different ethnic group.

If that’s true, they deserve everything that’s coming to them - and I’ll have no sympathy whatsoever when the club collapses under the weight of its own bigotry.

No I'm talking about when become world class at Dortmund and you guys wanted him. We will never be able to match his wages when you guys got involved.
Why not? Similar turnover

And the fact you spunked £38M more than us on Nunez than we did on Haaland. Surely that has to come into the equation. Or does that not count.

Salah is on tuppence ha’penny a week also.

Last edited:
Reactions: mac
I try not to post when I'm pissed i always end up making a right Twat of myself
The best example is going back a few years i had heated argument with some poster called Prestwich Blue I ended up getting banned he called me a knuckle dragging Neanandral :) anyway we were in a pub near Upton Park and De Nero (Bill) was in there with his missus and daughter and we got talking about Blue Moon and how i been banned because of this prick Prestwich Blue, so i knew he was a Mod so i said who is he and he just pointed to the bloke stood next to him it's him, anyway we have crossed paths many times since and are now friends :)

That’s a genuinely shocking and unpleasant indictment of a fanbase - that they’ve allowed themselves to become so eaten up with hatred and morally corrupted through racism they’d rather see their Club fail completely than associate with people from a different ethnic group.

If that’s true, they deserve everything that’s coming to them - and I’ll have no sympathy whatsoever when the club collapses under the weight of its own bigotry.
Yet the Klanfield crowd will applaud warmly when the players take the knee. Kind of proves my point that it was always a pointless gesture. Of course I just got called racist myself at the time. The Suarez / Evra incident tells you all you need to know about Scouse cult.

I still can’t quite work out how the scousers have had such a monumental fall, having been, more or less, our equal over the last few years.

It can’t just be theyre tired…?
They’ve been our equal in just some of the last few years.

Last season and 2018-19 we were neck and neck. Other than that they’ve been nowhere near us (or us them in one season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.