Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 68131

View attachment 68132

Just few samples. I could dig out tons of upvoted comments from people who are saying they would stop supporting if we get bought by Qatar on r/soccer

Accounting for a hefty dose of the empty, brain dead hyperbole which has infested so much social media content over the past few years, that’s still an acutely uncomfortable read.

Dressing up racism and bigotry as ‘protecting values’ is a dangerous rabbit hole to go down.

Similar arguments have been used to persecute and demonise specific ethnic groups throughout history - too often with disastrous consequences.

The fact Liverpool’s current owners have been involved in some deeply morally questionable behaviour themselves, and have engaged in sponsorship deals with partners who could only be described as morally upright by the most myopic, blinkered, poorly informed of observers - it would seem the main problem is indeed skin colour and ethnicity.

If those attitudes are genuinely representative of the fanbase as a whole, frankly I hope they get everything that’s coming to them!

From being neutrals. Do you think Klopp has lost the dressing room or the players playing for Klopp are crap ? How can Salah, Thiago, Gakpo who was Netherlands main man forget to play football all of a sudden ?
Gakpo was not the Netherlands main man. Scored a couple of goals in the World Cup and everyone's raving about him. Watch him in their last couple of games in that tournament - absolutely anonymous.

Sorry if this has been posted but this is mad.

He’s completely losing it!

James Pearce is the very definition of a Client Journalist - he’s essentially a not remotely well hidden extension of Liverpool FC’s PR department.

If Klopp is having a pop at a journalist as fawning and obsequious as Pearce, imagine how he’d cope living through just one of Pep’s press conferences!!!

We have no sporting director, the majority of our key staff have quit and left. The owners situation is unsettling the manager and Klopp doesn't know if he going to get funds to rebuild or not. The guy who was responsible for Mane, Salah, VVD and many key player left and likely to be picked up by either Chelsea or United, the one who replaced him also quit within 6 months. We have no club doctor as well.
Ah, that explains everything. No-one to sign off on the inhalers this season

Mentality monsters my arse did you see the faces on the bench when that third goal went in? Shocking defending they had 4 defenders against 2 attackers on the break. Milner face was like pure indifference as if he thought imagine being me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.