Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argyle fan here compelled to post by double standards being applied by Prem

The most blatant bit of false accounting to get around FFP is the 50M for Stanley Park plans. I’m a design manager for one of largest construction firms in the country and if I had spent 1/6th of total 300M budget for the scheme to get to outline planning stage I’d expect to be sacked. 10% (30M) to get to full set of construction issue drawings is the norm.

Or to put it another way 50M spread over the five years you would be employing 100 people at £100K per annum full time. Really?

5M top’s should have been the cost.

Also seems City are being charged by Prem for failing UEFA FFP guidelines. Liverpool admitted this for two seasons when they didn’t qualify in 11/12 and 12/13.

Welcome.
It’s always refreshing to see other fans post here.
And it’s always heartening to hear that the facts about the cartel clubs are known outside of just City fans.

The most blatant bit of false accounting to get around FFP is the 50M for Stanley Park plans. I’m a design manager for one of largest construction firms in the country and if I had spent 1/6th of total 300M budget for the scheme to get to outline planning stage I’d expect to be sacked. 10% (30M) to get to full set of construction issue drawings is the norm.

Or to put it another way 50M spread over the five years you would be employing 100 people at £100K per annum full time. Really?

Also seems City are being charged by Prem for failing UEFA FFP guidelines. Liverpool admitted this for two seasons when they didn’t qualify in 11/12 and 12/13.

It’s been mentioned many times but never in the press.

Welcome x

If you take away all the double standards, the PL would have no standards at all.

Soon we may be kicked out of the Premier league.
The EFL may refuse to let us join.
We may end up playing Nantwich Town F.C. next May but at least we won't be this shower of shit.

See, there is always something to be thankful for.
In all fairness, there’s a fair few new grounds to tick off since we were last in the lower leagues.

Been so wrapped up in Pep’s presser I’ve paid no attention to anything else but just heard a snippet on talkshite that Klopp had lost it again in his. Anybody know what that’s about?

Well said and good luck in being promoted this season. Would be great to see Wednesday and yourselves in the championship. Hopefully we don’t play you next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.