Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few extacts of a story on the BBC dated yesterday 10th February 2023:

Premier League: Ticket touting a 'significant and rising' problem​

Top Premier League clubs each have between 8-12,000 season tickets, memberships and hospitality tickets under the control of touts, claims a leading security expert.

In January, Brighton blocked 150 Liverpool fans from gaining entry to the home section of the Amex Stadium for their FA Cup fourth-round tie.

And so it continues

A few extacts of a story on the BBC dated yesterday 10th February 2023:

Premier League: Ticket touting a 'significant and rising' problem​

Top Premier League clubs each have between 8-12,000 season tickets, memberships and hospitality tickets under the control of touts, claims a leading security expert.

In January, Brighton blocked 150 Liverpool fans from gaining entry to the home section of the Amex Stadium for their FA Cup fourth-round tie.

And so it continues
They sell them outside the ground on a match day over-priced. I know a few Irish lads who come over 3 or 4 times a year and get tickets on a match day, they go to the same bloke for them. The tourists buy them, but they will be off to support someone else now. We have had stories about people buying tickets and getting in the ground only to find someone else in their seat with a ticket as well. If you are daft enough to buy these tickets then you takes your chance.

Oh! Craig and Paddy Murphy...calling us a despicable club for denying you trophies which have caused people to die? We never murdered 39 innocent Italians on Belgian soil. True facts.

Proper Scouse accents there

LFC fans claiming City have tarnished the name of football. They have no shame.

Liverpool played by the rules on a shoestring ha ha ha ha. £80 mill strikers and hacking emails. That is just for starters.

Argyle fan here compelled to post by double standards being applied by Prem

The most blatant bit of false accounting to get around FFP is the 50M for Stanley Park plans. I’m a design manager for one of largest construction firms in the country and if I had spent 1/6th of total 300M budget for the scheme to get to outline planning stage I’d expect to be sacked. 10% (30M) to get to full set of construction issue drawings is the norm.

Or to put it another way 50M spread over the five years you would be employing 100 people at £100K per annum full time. Really?

5M top’s should have been the cost.

Also seems City are being charged by Prem for failing UEFA FFP guidelines. Liverpool admitted this for two seasons when they didn’t qualify in 11/12 and 12/13.

@Greengenie nails Premier League humbug and moral flexibility.

As Groucho Marx said:

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well I have others.”​

Argyle fan here compelled to post by double standards being applied by Prem

The most blatant bit of false accounting to get around FFP is the 50M for Stanley Park plans. I’m a design manager for one of largest construction firms in the country and if I had spent 1/6th of total 300M budget for the scheme to get to outline planning stage I’d expect to be sacked. 10% (30M) to get to full set of construction issue drawings is the norm.

Or to put it another way 50M spread over the five years you would be employing 100 people at £100K per annum full time. Really?

5M top’s should have been the cost.

Also seems City are being charged by Prem for failing UEFA FFP guidelines. Liverpool admitted this for two seasons when they didn’t qualify in 11/12 and 12/13.

It’s called red shirt hypocrisy fuelled on a diet of media fawning and click bait numpties.
Good luck to Plymouth this season - looks like a good race with a few big teams for that division (and the one above)

Oh! Craig and Paddy Murphy...calling us a despicable club for denying you trophies which have caused people to die? We never murdered 39 innocent Italians on Belgian soil. True facts.

He would laugh in City fans faces, well he wouldn't laugh in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.