Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would laugh in City fans faces, well he wouldn't laugh in mine.
I tell you what, if these charges dont stick and we are cleared, i will be the biggest **** ever to these dipper fuckers.
I dont gloat usually against any clubs fans, even when they have given me shit beforehand but i will after all this.
Cunts

Oh! Craig and Paddy Murphy...calling us a despicable club for denying you trophies which have caused people to die? We never murdered 39 innocent Italians on Belgian soil. True facts.

And Liverpool are so pure and wholesome. I wonder if their fans will bring that oh-so-funny Steaua Bucharest banner to the derby on Monday.

How do they make the leap to 'Liverpool fans died because of City'?

Oh! Craig and Paddy Murphy...calling us a despicable club for denying you trophies which have caused people to die? We never murdered 39 innocent Italians on Belgian soil. True facts.

Not familiar with the bald fella outside of a few clips on here but that other lad, I've seen in a few comedy vids over here. Don't mind Rory in fairness but Paddy Murphy is a genuinely repulsive mess, fit only for the glue factory.

And the irony in all of this is that they were complicit in the overspending and breaking the transfer market.
My Lords and Ladies I present exhibit A - the transfer of flat track bully Coutinho to Barca for an eye watering £142million.
Get fucked you condescending twats

Does anyone remember that time that Liverpool failed FFP but it didn't matter because they didn't qualify for Europe anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.