Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost fell of my chair, Monday night club (I'm working from home in cyclone hit Auckland) and Rory Smith admitted Liverpool have spent loads of money

Part of the UEFA statement.

No mention of the fake tickets being advertised on social media and sold in Paris.

"In particular, I would like to apologise to the supporters of Liverpool for the experiences many of them had when attending the game and for the messages released prior to and during the game which had the effect of unjustly blaming them for the situation leading to the delayed kick-off."

Oh do f*ck off,

They think they own football and it revolves around them.

Liverpool supporters' group Spirit of Shankly was also unhappy the report had been leaked before being seen by the club and its supporters.

"It's disappointing and insensitive to release a report of this magnitude without first releasing to supporters who were there," a spokesman told the BBC.

A bit like leaking the private email sent by City, eh!

Last edited:
SSN: The report failed to highlight videos of fans climbing into the stadium were in fact locals...
I remember Kaveh Solhekol on SSN the very next morning in his special report saying the Real Madrid fans were having the same entrance troubles as the Liverpool fans.

So he was a witness at both sides of the stadium at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember Kaveh Solhekol on SSN saying the Real Madrid fans were having the same entrance troubles as the Liverpool fans.

So he was a witness at both sides of the stadium at the same time.
tu3xhUI.gif
It wouldn't surprise me if someone posts him saying that on Twatter. That's if they already haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.