Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anfield is the only ground where we play 12 men instead of 11. Not that we weren't shit but of course Liverpool get away with it AGAIN.

They're fucking amazing in what they get away with...name never mentioned in anything that goes wrong.

It'll always be the scum I hate most as I grew up with those cunts but this lot are a bit special to say the least.
The article in the Daily Telegraph about the report removed the comments section within 30 minutes of going live. You are just not allowed to criticise them in any way. The media are genuinely terrified of them.

Well, whatever they get out of Uefa MCFC will have provided it, but the Dipper shite might, just might, donate it to the families of 39 fans who never made it back to Turin.

Slowly over decades after being the worst behaved club football fans in Europe, they have some how managed to become the most persecuted football fans in Europe.

Their supporters groups, along with Liverpool Football Club, have, between themselves, orchestrated a no blame campaign and narrative that has been accepted by the football media in this country and to an extent abroad (where their support is), which is never challenged.

Liverpool fans have become untouchable and will continue to get away with misbehaving, because apart from rival football fans who do call them out, no media organization will call them out and tell the truth about Liverpool’s misbehaving supporters.

I remember Kaveh Solhekol on SSN the very next morning in his special report saying the Real Madrid fans were having the same entrance troubles as the Liverpool fans.

So he was a witness at both sides of the stadium at the same time.
A Bullshitter of the highest order -ignore everything that Arsehole says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.