Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article in the Daily Telegraph about the report removed the comments section within 30 minutes of going live. You are just not allowed to criticise them in any way. The media are genuinely terrified of them.
They are literally terrified of a Boycott akin to “The Sun” situation on Merseyside after Hillsborough -which has persisted to this day 30 odd years ago -to which there’s no end in sight either.

Every time they get away with it, their behavior gets worse and worse and worse.

Uefa giving them a groveling apology will double that. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s another incident soon.
I'd hate to play them in Istanbul. We know whod get fucked over.

Blathering on about it now on the radio - Tim Vickery in Rio. Absolutely no mention of the root cause of the problem ie fans with forged tickets, evidenced all over the internet in the days building up to the match. Of course innocent fans got a raw deal, as ever.

I Saw the bbc article that was posted last night just begore 8pm that said they had been exonerated of any blame

The fanbase that should now be known similar to John Gotti who was known as 'The Teflon Don' cos no shit would stick

Absolutely laughable considering klopp urged ticketless fans to go, forgerys were all over social media

As some have said it is no surprise these fuckers were involved in another incident, and it wont be the last

“Make no mistake here, fans in future have Liverpool fans to thank for their safety”

Still can't get over this quote. Once again they've ignored the past (and for any dippers who are lurking and think that I'm talking about Hillsborough then your wrong and you fully well know what I'm talking about)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.