Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this day & age there really is no valid reasons to insist on paper tickets. They shouldn't even be an option. It is literally asking for trouble. Hopefully UEFA will learn from it.

100% agree and that's why lfc asking for paper tickets increased the risks of fake tickets. Lfc played apart in Paris and can not be cleared of any wrong doing. If anything lfc were 100% the cause by wanting paper tickets.

So Liverpool fans didnt turn up without tickets?

So Liverpool fans were filmed jumping over fences etc??

They fucking were and yet again they escape any blame whatsoever.....absolute bollocks.....

They have a long history of this type of behaviour and seemingly get away with it every time....

No apology from me either......all i need is the evidence of my own eyes and I saw what happened in the tv pictures.....

Im sure some blame can be attributed to the authorities and organisation by them and the police nd Im absolutely certain that violence will have been at times instigated by the police as well...the cops in Europe have history for this as well BUT its very rare the blame always falls totally on one side....

Every club has its section of feral fans who go looking for trouble, try to get into games for free etc......City included but the fact that Liverpool fans are painted whiter than white is a disgrace....it’s like the media and authorities are afraid of them!
There was a couple of tweets from LFC fans posted here, bragging about getting in via means that did not involve a valid ticket. the replies to the tweet were by LFC fans saying, ‘well done mate’ or ‘delete this before anyone sees it’.
The ‘deletes’ were obeyed.

Added to the screenshots of fake/blag tickets being offered , and the aforementioned vids of jibbing in, and the packed well beyond capacity LFC stand , with valid ticket LFC fans still outside…

Always the victims, never their fault - the only truthful statement about LFC fans ever.

Let’s have it right, it was a terribly policed event. Maybe due to the rush due to the stadium switch.

But, clearly large numbers of Liverpool fans traveled without tickets. Reading Liverpool fans on twitter there were issues at the fan park with that, never mind the ground.

Then there’s the issue of moody tickets. The report says volumes of those were over egged by UEFA but doesn’t put a number on it. There were pictures on here of some poor old dear at the front of the gates waving one without the proper Uefa markings. Hopefully a lesson to those who buy something from a dodgy aource

The sad thing about this though is that yet again it emboldens Liverpool’s feral minority to continue to act with impunity. Be it ripping up seats at wolves or throwing missiles at out place their fans have a very dangerous element that will continue to behave terribly until someone dies (again). Don’t call them murderers though….Merseyside plod will arrest you for that.

There will be no apology from me. They are a feral mob.
Thankfully nobody died and thankfully Liverpool lost the match. Yes the dippers are a feral mob but on this occasion UEFA appear to have been the main culprits. If you feel you owe no apology then so be it.

It’s a fucking joke sky all over it even a scouse journalist, we won’t let it go etc same bullshit
Sky didn’t want to know about our bus/ or young girls head injury utter utter wankers
Saw some fan spokesman being interviewed and at the end of it, the Sky interviewer thanked him for talking about the ‘ two horrific disasters ‘ , but I only heard him mention Hillsborough and Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.