Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to suggest going to the Press complaints commission about the lack of balance in comments section..
But they're self regulated so the outcome is a gimme

UEFA/Paris Police/ Paris Transport/Stade de France fault , yet it seems like it only effected the Liverpool fans !
Wonder why these problems didn't effect the Real Madrid fans ?
Also how many times have other English clubs copied for shit from foreign police without the outcry from the British media !

There will be no apology from me. They are a feral mob.
So Liverpool fans didnt turn up without tickets?

So Liverpool fans were filmed jumping over fences etc??

They fucking were and yet again they escape any blame whatsoever.....absolute bollocks.....

They have a long history of this type of behaviour and seemingly get away with it every time....

No apology from me either......all i need is the evidence of my own eyes and I saw what happened in the tv pictures.....

Im sure some blame can be attributed to the authorities and organisation by them and the police nd Im absolutely certain that violence will have been at times instigated by the police as well...the cops in Europe have history for this as well BUT its very rare the blame always falls totally on one side....

Every club has its section of feral fans who go looking for trouble, try to get into games for free etc......City included but the fact that Liverpool fans are painted whiter than white is a disgrace....its like the media and authorities are afraid of them!

It's amazing how when they charged us, UEFA were the very symbol of professional honesty and integrity who's entire case was to be believed and swallowed whole. Today that same organisation is being reported as shambolic, clueless and generally NOT to be believed...
Haha....SO TRUE!

Personally I think lfc were complicit with the their fans behaviour. Why else did lfc want paper tickets ? Did the gangs in liverpool put pressure on lfc were they in for a cut ?.

Something really smells about this. RM fans no problems lfc problems. Why were the authorities that dealt with the lfc end so piss poor compared the the authorities at the RM end ?

Think we know the answer the authorities were the same both ends.

Just wait for the outcry in April because City are putting up netting to protect us

Personally I think lfc were complicit with the their fans behaviour. Why else did lfc want paper tickets ? Did the gangs in liverpool put pressure on lfc were they in for a cut ?.

Something really smells about this. RM fans no problems lfc problems. Why were the authorities that dealt with the lfc end so piss poor compared the the authorities at the RM end ?

Think we know the answer the authorities were the same both ends.
In this day & age there really is no valid reasons to insist on paper tickets. They shouldn't even be an option. It is literally asking for trouble. Hopefully UEFA will learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.