Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking lol

Guy on sky news now peddling the same.

“make no mistake here, fans in future have Liverpool fans to thank for their safety”

Just fuck off.
Credit where it’s due; this is true to a certain extent, as City are now considering using netting below certain away support to ensure the safety of our own supporters.

At least, according to an article on the back page of one newspaper recently.

Fucking lol

Guy on sky news now peddling the same.

“make no mistake here, fans in future have Liverpool fans to thank for their safety”

Just fuck off.
Haha, he must be the guy on BBC Breakfast now. I nearly choked on my Shredded Wheat with laughter. Apparently their “history” of being victims of stadium issues thirty-plus years ago makes them more alert today!!

Fuck. Ing. Hell.

What a muppet.

I’m going to rewind and rewatch for a laugh.

Haha, he must be the guy on BBC Breakfast now. I nearly choked on my Shredded Wheat with laughter. Apparently their “history” of being victims of stadium issues thirty-plus years ago makes them more alert today!!

Fuck. Ing. Hell.

What a muppet.

I’m going to rewind and rewatch for a laugh.

Ah yes the morale guardians of fan safety looking after us all, how did they get on finding the Liverpool supporter who threw a plastic pint pot of coins that split someone’s head open in December? It’s like an alternative reality they are showing here, loads of them turned up with fake tickets. I was in a Telegram group that had people selling them on there, did someone from Winsford not get arrested for producing fake tickets for the champions league final?

Who conducted this independent enquiry Ian Rush and John Aldridge? Just like they don’t accept the findings of the CAS verdict in 2020. I don’t accept the findings of this enquiry. You have to find the irony that Liverpool are not happy that the verdict has been leaked before it has actually been published. People associated with their club like leaking Uefa verdicts to the press when it comes to City.

Ram your apology. We all witnessed the amount of Liverpool fans that were crammed in their end. Also the endless amount of Liverpool fans claiming they jibbed in or the thousands of fake tickets that were being sold. Scousewashing.

And this exactly why their behaviour is getting worst.

No one has the balls to tell the truth about this horrible club. Even their manager encouraged them to go without tickets ! But they are all innocent lol

The press/media wont even mentioned liverpool when reporting the incident at ours when that poor young girl was injured.

We all saw the fake tickets, we all saw videos and pictures of them jibbing in. We all saw on social media them bragging about getting in without tickets.
The lad in the fake suit pretending to be from UEFA even had messages tell him to take the post down.
liverpool were the only club that wanted paper tickets.

All of the above UEFA are telling us didnt happen and we never saw it.

It is complete bollocks. It just increases the dislike between other fans as we all saw what happened we arent stupid

Someone is going to get very seriously hurt or worse by this lot. When it does the authorities and the press/media will have blood on their hands.

Their even stab each other when out celebrating their only pl win and set fire to their cities buildings.

It's a National disgrace that lfc are treated like this. Tell the fucking truth and fucking grow a pair.

Ram your apology. We all witnessed the amount of Liverpool fans that were crammed in their end. Also the endless amount of Liverpool fans claiming they jibbed in or the thousands of fake tickets that were being sold. Scousewashing.
Scousewashing...I like that ..will use it more often.
As for that nonce "don't let anyone tell you any different"
You cunts think it's a state run media anyway the way you control it. Indoctrination on an industrial scale. The shithouses are too scared to tell you any different.!!

But most decent fans know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.