Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even their best pals over on ragcafe are sticking up for them.
Rags scared to death to say anything about it.
A massive 16 comments all hailing the bravery of their scouse mates.

What a fucking embarrassment

Two cheeks of the same arse, only support a football team so they can brag about how many trophies they’ve won either down the pub or social media. Live nowhere near the ground, if they’d have been born either ten years earlier or ten years later they probably would have supported the other club.

Even their best pals over on ragcafe are sticking up for them.
Rags scared to death to say anything about it.
A massive 16 comments all hailing the bravery of their scouse mates.

What a fucking embarrassment

Wow! Complete 360. Some of the comments are laughable. It’s amazing how friendly both sets of supporters have become towards each other. I wonder why? ;-)

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/uefa-had-‘primary-responsibility’-for-champions-league-final-chaos-damning-report-finds.475598/

Last edited:
Damn I'm gonna sound like dear departed @gregerypeccary... by mentioning the match.
Well, my positive from last night was that it showed that Fabinho is past it and needs to be replaced.
But surprised by the lack of fight from a Dyche/Everton team.

Why is the final in Paris even being discussed now. Surely UEFA should be investigating the events at Heysel again as am sure there were errors made there and lessons to be learned. The French police in their actions arguably saved more lives than the Liverpool fans ever did. No one actually died at the event and we are supposed to believe that the reason for this was ticketless fans with no respect for their own fanbase !
To make it worse UEFA seem to be lauding them for their behaviour. This will make their behaviour far worse at major events and I pity any team that faces them in a final .... luckily for me it won't be Everton any time soon.

Last edited:
Should send these to UEFA, the PL, all media outlets and ask them for comment. I bet these are only a small number of the tweets that were sent that week. How can anyone say they weren't even 1% to blame for what happened in Paris.
Most cup finals have a number of fake tickets, so if you look at the pictures and see the crowded walkways you have to accept that many of those bunked in or used jarg tickets. Then you have the fans with legitimate tickets outside the stadium unable to get in. UEFA should be looking at this and the impact it had on the stadium access and security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.