Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,589 fake tickets were confiscated by stewards at the final, which begs the question of how many were there? Am sure they never confiscated every blag ticket

I detect a pattern developing here :-)

Last edited:
2,589 fake tickets were confiscated by stewards at the final, which begs the question of how many were there? Am sure they never confiscated every blag ticket
There’s a reason they insisted on paper tickets when Madrid had digital scans
Manager calling for them to go tickets or not
Tickets allocated to players ending up being duplicated and forged

What I would be interested in knowing is, how many supporters with real tickets were unable to get into the stadium?
There must have been quite a few.

There’s a reason they insisted on paper tickets when Madrid had digital scans
Manager calling for them to go tickets or not
Tickets allocated to players ending up being duplicated and forged
Absolutely mate. That's what grates about any enquiry - surely they could look at the fakes and see who the original tickets belonged to.

You say shambolic but I havent read that it happened at the RM end . It was the same authorities dealing with the RM end
I haven't heard a single word, or read a single word about how the RM fans got into the stadium. I don't recall their manager being reported in the English media about charging to Paris with or without a ticket, and I saw no crowds climbing fencing at the RM end. Perhaps they got in rather quietly and as you would expect! And that just would not excite the RDAHMeedya to get into a froth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.