Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Over 600 Liverpool fans step up legal claim against UEFA over CL final'

Fuckin state of this.

Absolute shithouses.
Total amount of compo will be paid by us from a future UEFA fine.

Has this lot been sent to the relative authorities and media out lets?

Surely,it conclusively contradicts the UEFA findings and 'investigation'?

Why has it not even been discussed or discredited?

These vermin cunts are now trying to receive compensation as a result of an element of their support causing the very issues that they are claiming for......it beggars fucking belief and it needs addressing.
They wouldn’t be even slightly interested. The scousewashing has worked and the fix is in, whatever the evidence and the truth

Excerpt from the Daily Telegraph just now:

'Clare Campbell and Jill Paterson, partners at Leigh Day, said: “This is about accountability, learning lessons for the future and ensuring that fans who have been injured and traumatised receive proper compensation for what they’ve endured.”

How about the 15 year old girl is now scarred for life due to the feral scouse fans at the Etihad?

'Ian Byrne, the MP for Liverpool West Derby, has written to French president Emmanuel Macron to demand a public apology.'

How about Ian Byrne issuing a public apology to the girl above and her dad?

"I am sure you can appreciate that nothing short of a full public apology and retraction by French police authorities, French football authorities, your government and Uefa will suffice, due to the immense pain caused by this falsified narrative of blame," he told France's head of state'.

Dis they ever do the same after Heysel?

I'm so sick and tired of these horrible, despicable, feral, nasty set of cunts getting away with it time after time after time. It's sickening to see it, watch and read about it. They do exactly what they want, where they want, when they want and then everyone else is forced to rewrite history to absolve them.

Has this lot been sent to the relative authorities and media out lets?

Surely,it conclusively contradicts the UEFA findings and 'investigation'?

Why has it not even been discussed or discredited?

These vermin cunts are now trying to receive compensation as a result of an element of their support causing the very issues that they are claiming for......it beggars fucking belief and it needs addressing.
The British media are SH*T SCARED of the Dippers. Just ask Colin Mafham.

There is a classic bbc report from the 2007 CL final in Athens that's on you tube where they report on a night of violence before interviewing a Liverpool fan who had a genuine ticket but couldnt get in before swiftly interviewing another fan who had a fake ticket who gained access to the stadium with many others. Now if i was the guy with the genuine ticket i would be looking for cunts like the 2nd guy who helped to ruin my night.
However the end of the report finishes with Liverpool wanting an investigation. I dont think you need a judicial inquiry to come to any conclusions. Unbelievable that they still want to shift the blame away from the club and their fans.
FUCKIN SCUM

Sorry but that isn't true. Forget the fake tickets, that is a small part of it.
The real problem is jibbing in, one legit fan suddenly finds (but fully accepts) someone pushing through the turnstile with him.
Also, have we forgotten the scenes where they were storming through checkpoints? Oh sorry that was locals.
Yeah, fake tickets or jibbing in- same outcome. If they didn’t do it there wouldn’t be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.