Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m Not condoning them but some of the tv images clearly showed loads of shall we say locals trying to push their way in as well. They are still a law unto themselves though and Klopp should be asked why he asked loads to go without tickets and see what he says.

I’m Not condoning them but some of the tv images clearly showed loads of shall we say locals trying to push their way in as well. They are still a law unto themselves though and Klopp should be asked why he asked loads to go without tickets and see what he says.

I didnt see any locals

20230215_085153.jpg

I hope I live l8ng enough for it to come out as to why the authorities, press/media etc are all so fucking scared of the lfc.
Had it something to do with international gangs ? It's just very odd how lfc are given a free pass.
Read the book ‘Football and Gangsters’ That’ll answer that question for you

Does no one believe in individual responsibility anymore? If someone enters a football ground with a fake ticket or jibs in, they are criminals. If overcrowding then leads to death, they are at a minimum guilty of contributory negligent manslaughter. If any fan base in football ought to be aware of the potential dangers of overcrowding a stand, Liverpool FC is the one. BTW, the people who produced the fake tickets are equally guilty.

The true victims are the innocent fans left outside clutching their valid tickets, but they have only their fellow fans to blame, no one else.

We are dangerously close to saying that if a large number of people commit a crime, then the authorities are to blame for not stopping them. Maybe a few thousand of us should rampage through the Arndale, stealing what we want, as apparently as long as there's a lot of you it's not your fault. Sorry, each of us knows what is right or wrong - unless we have a mental incapacity - and therefore a responsibility not to break the law. There is no excuse whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.