Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like it, when a manager starts lying to himself the club is done..keep going klipperty...best team in the world...won as many prems as ermm Blackburn, Leeds and Leicester
Not Leeds mate, they were the last winners of the Football League First Division before the Premiership (as it was called at first) started.

From the BBC match report:

Alexander-Arnold, while not alone in his indifferent performance, lost possession 20 times in a first 45 minutes at Selhurst Park that left much to be desired.

That's some stat, congrats Trent.
I can’t really believe how utterly shit he is. He didn’t seem to be this shit from 2018-2020 but he’s genuinely looked no better than a League 1 player in the last few years.

He’s either shit, proper shit in fact, or he’s a dodgy **** or done something dodgy and is being blackmailed by some organised crime group somewhere and being made to do shit things regularly to line-up to some betting.

Either way round, how he’s still getting picked by Klopp is a mystery. He really has been shit!

from the BBC Gossip page........... expect industrial amounts of dog shit through his letterbox starting tomorrow

Egypt winger Mohamed Salah would be willing to leave Liverpool in the summer if the club fail to qualify for next season's Champions League. (Fijaches - in Spanish)
He's on a sharp decline and a massive wage, I'm sure they'd be delighted to get rid of him for any decent fee but where would he go?

Assume that all 800 had legitimate tickets as apparently nobody travelled without one.
Ah, now my friend, you have raised the ultimate issue. Just because you didn't have a ticket didn't mean you couldn't walk up to the outside of the stadium to soak up the atmosphere. 800 ! 8,000 more like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.