Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the BBC Gossip page........... expect industrial amounts of dog shit through his letterbox starting tomorrow

Egypt winger Mohamed Salah would be willing to leave Liverpool in the summer WHEN the club fail to qualify for next season's Champions League. (Fijaches - in Spanish)
Amended for you buddy :-)

Assume that all 800 had legitimate tickets as apparently nobody travelled without one.
you can add another 5000 on that by the time the scousers are finished.
the compo should be paid by the fans who screwed their own fans with those few fake tickets allegedly,maybe,might have been.

4A2BD876-1160-47CD-B522-42F3BB324614.jpeg
New Course for 2023
Learn to be Scouse in a Day.

New certificated course allowing you to become “Scouse in a Day”
Course Content
* Learn how to claim Compensation from UEFA even if you didn’t go to Paris.
* Jibbing made easy.
* How to maximise your income from Universal Credit no matter your Nationality.
* Gaslighting made easy.
* Scouse Language including the origins of “Six Times Lah”, “I don’t know nothing about that Lah “and “Not my fault”.

Cost : Free when you hack our database
Awarding Body: Dat Dave Lah Printers of Norris Green
Eligibilty : This course is only available to residents of ROI, Norway and Asia.

Last edited:
from the BBC Gossip page........... expect industrial amounts of dog shit through his letterbox starting tomorrow

Egypt winger Mohamed Salah would be willing to leave Liverpool in the summer if the club fail to qualify for next season's Champions League. (Fijaches - in Spanish)

He's on a sharp decline and a massive wage, I'm sure they'd be delighted to get rid of him for any decent fee but where would he go?
They'll tell PiGMOL whether they want him to stay or not and VAR will decide their final position.
City, Arse and rags are probably top three so that leaves dippers chasing 4th place.
They are 9 behind Spurs with two games in hand and Spurs are always likely to go go Spursy. Can't see barcodes and Fulham lasting the pace but I'd love to be wrong.

He's on a sharp decline and a massive wage, I'm sure they'd be delighted to get rid of him for any decent fee but where would he go?
Amazing isnt it, one player leaves (Mane) and the whole shitshow comes apart. What a fucking terrible decision to let him go and give Salad a massive pay hike. They're fucked, and I'm loving it !

Amazing isnt it, one player leaves (Mane) and the whole shitshow comes apart. What a fucking terrible decision to let him go and give Salad a massive pay hike. They're fucked, and I'm loving it !
Wijnaldum was a huge loss as well, left Fabinho as the only one that could run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.