Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess the puffers were put back in the box after the Utd game. I'm assuming the next time they'll be taken out is when the pricks play us.

Joke (kinda), although I expect Madrid to facilitate their exit from the UCL and for them to rediscover their hunger to win when they visit the Etihad. What a bunch of shite they are this season is hilarious, though.

I still think the gurning German will be gone at then end of the season. He's done his usual 'run-'em-into-the-ground' act and people are finally beginning to see what a mediocre coach he really is.
His football is essentially hoofball: a variation on the dross that Pulis and Fat Sam employed during their heydays. But Klipperty gets away with it by projecting this image of fake bonhomie that he has been perfecting over the years, a false geniality designed to mask his true persona - which is that of a man with enough inner demons to satisfy even the biggest reader of Stephen King's books.

There is something deeply sinister about Klipperty: something that dipper fans will not see, something that the media will not acknowledge, something that will ultimately destroy his career because whatever it is, it is eating away at him from within.

Just seen the highlights.

Dippers back 4 are very slow, in one clip when Bournemouth attacked there was 3 fouls against Bournemouth but not one given !.

Dippers penalty, not sure how a defender can jump with his hands by his side. It seemed a natural position to me. That was some miss by Salah lol

Last edited:
Probably the most paranoid post ever made by a sober person on this forum.

The worrying thing about this post is not just that is obviously an honestly held belief, but that it is actually semi-coherent and articulated.

So the poster seemingly isn't just a basement dweller who has just done too many hard drugs, but actually possesses a level of intelligence.

Frightening.

Do you not think there might have been a touch of satire in the post and that the target of that satire might have been the more paranoid posters on here ?

So I guess there not back yet :)

Honestly you got to love the English media these and United pull a few good results out of the bag and it’s the start of a new era :)

Honestly the media in this country will do anything to keep them relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.