Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the gurning German will be gone at then end of the season. He's done his usual 'run-'em-into-the-ground' act and people are finally beginning to see what a mediocre coach he really is.
His football is essentially hoofball: a variation on the dross that Pulis and Fat Sam employed during their heydays. But Klipperty gets away with it by projecting this image of fake bonhomie that he has been perfecting over the years, a false geniality designed to mask his true persona - which is that of a man with enough inner demons to satisfy even the biggest reader of Stephen King's books.

There is something deeply sinister about Klipperty: something that dipper fans will not see, something that the media will not acknowledge, something that will ultimately destroy his career because whatever it is, it is eating away at him from within.
I mean, his record would certainly suggest he’s not a mediocre manager. And yes, he plays shite football, but that football worked for the large part of his career. He’s a bit overrated, I’ll give you.

The rest I agree with.

I've watched quite a bit of them lately partly due to them struggling a bit which i enjoy, and my lad who's 16 just wants too watch every single of football that's available.
They are a shadow of their former selves. I know they walloped the shite, but quite a few of their goals had an element of luck with them, with lucky deflections and then united just gave up, so I think the scoreline flattered them slightly but they deserved too win for sure. Yesterday's performance was more like them lately. A tad lazy, a tad clueless, and some players a tad too cocky. Virgil, trent, robbertson and Salah prime examples. Remember when Robertson used to run around for 90mins like a headless chicken a few years ago, he's hardly running now. And virgil, wow, I think he just believes the hype about him and he thinks he can stroll around the park like king dick. One of the most overrated CB's I've ever seen. I think their biggest issue is in the middle of the park, where games are won and lost. They lack legs, pace and cleverness there and I'm not sure if klopp knows how to sort it out. If they don't make top 4, then he's gonna struggle to attract the right players, which would be a dam shame :-)

Trent, Virg, Matip, Gomez, Robbo, Fab, Hendo and Salah - All can't be arsed anymore.

Jota, nunez, gakpo, Elliott, - all work very hard.

Everyone can see the common factor above.

City have destroyed them over the last couple of seasons, they literally don't want to try (and fail) anymore. We've not just beaten a team we've beaten a club, they'll have to start again and jota, nunez, et al are the next generation so can see the building blocks but there's a long way to go .

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Oh I do like to stroll along the prom prom prom
Whilst the brass band play Fuck off you moaning thieving jibbing cheating bastards.
Damn. Just too late to be the UK entry for Eurovision.
Good effort though.

Will be interesting to see if Liverpool are charged with all their players surrounding the referee for the penalty claim the precedent was set v Arsenal
Also just watching match of the day
I hope the strike continues then I don’t have to listen to those tossers McManamman and Carragher plus that RB Neville
Much better

Probably the most paranoid post ever made by a sober person on this forum.

The worrying thing about this post is not just that is obviously an honestly held belief, but that it is actually semi-coherent and articulated.

So the poster seemingly isn't just a basement dweller who has just done too many hard drugs, but actually possesses a level of intelligence.

Frightening.
Or it’s an opinion

You know……one of those really annoying things he’s perfectly entitled to no matter what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.