Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most honest review of the game on RAWK. The rest of their fans are just full of excuses.

Quote from: naYoRHa2b on Today at 03:06:41 pm
For me there is an attitude problem. Klopp has spoke about it, in our losses to Wolves and Brighton so he is aware of it. I think the issue is it's a problem which seems to lie with numerous senior figures. What are you supposed to do then? Get rid of all your senior players? With the exception of Milner and Alisson I think there has to be a question around the attitudes of Trent, Virg, Matip, Gomez, Robbo, Fab, Hendo and Salah. It's like they are going through the motions most weeks, unless it's a big game they just don't seem right.

It's not a lack of desire, it's more like focus, reacting in a different way to how they should be. Just examples today when Henderson comes on, it's like he's been brought on and we are 4-0 up and he's just keeping the game ticking over, compare that with Milner who is busting a gut trying to get some intensity going. We are losing and Hendo's lack of intensity is truly worrying, like there's no sense of urgency and it just filters through.
That’s his/her time on RAWK over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.