Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s obvious to anyone applying any objectivity to this that UEFA were definitely (and arguably principally) culpable for what went on, but the notion that Liverpool fans without tickers didn’t contribute to the problem is to ignore huge quantities of available evidence.
Indeed - although I'd argue, one, that a Liverpool fan with a legit ticket isn't responsible for the actions of a fan without, and, two, if UEFA were warned that there would be problems with fake tickets (and I believe that they were), then they should have come up with a plan that could cope with that, rather than one which made it much, much worse.

Indeed - although I'd argue, one, that a Liverpool fan with a legit ticket isn't responsible for the actions of a fan without, and, two, if UEFA were warned that there would be problems with fake tickets (and I believe that they were), then they should have come up with a plan that could cope with that, rather than one which made it much, much worse.
That’s all very fair comment, mate.

I'm convinced he's so self absorbed with his image he genuinely would rather concede than be made to look a donkey by average players. It's the only explanation, he can't just be that shit. Ironic thing is, by doing that he's even worse.

Liverpool would be better at the back with matip and konate, not much better mind because they still have TAA next to them who's exploited every game and fabinho infront who looks to have been most effected by the special inhaler shortage.
TAA reminds you of of when 5or 6 year olds first get to play on a full sized pitch and have no idea where they should be on it,running around aimlessly.

It is a fair comment but .. i have a but ..

Liverpool havent called out their own fans for buying fake tickets.
Klopp hasnt been called out for telling his cult followers to go to paris without tickets.
Klopp still wasnt called out for telling cult followers to book flights to istanbul for next year!

So yes , uefa made a balls of it, as uefa does. But when you have twice as many fans in an area then there should have been.. shit happens .

Uefa are next to useless, liverpool have a weird habit of having trouble follow them around, its not a great mixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.