Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed - although I'd argue, one, that a Liverpool fan with a legit ticket isn't responsible for the actions of a fan without, and, two, if UEFA were warned that there would be problems with fake tickets (and I believe that they were), then they should have come up with a plan that could cope with that, rather than one which made it much, much worse.

I agree with that but is it possible that the plan allowed for a volume of fakes but that it was exceeded. The Dippers with Fakes get in really early knowing that the fans with genuines will be locked out by the scans already being used.

Indeed - although I'd argue, one, that a Liverpool fan with a legit ticket isn't responsible for the actions of a fan without, and, two, if UEFA were warned that there would be problems with fake tickets (and I believe that they were), then they should have come up with a plan that could cope with that, rather than one which made it much, much worse.

Didn't the dipper scum opt for paper tickets?

Will be interesting to see if Liverpool are charged with all their players surrounding the referee for the penalty claim the precedent was set v Arsenal
Also just watching match of the day
I hope the strike continues then I don’t have to listen to those tossers McManamman and Carragher plus that RB Neville
Much better
I think Mario Lemina will be interested in any outcome. I won't hold my breath awaiting an outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.