Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed - although I'd argue, one, that a Liverpool fan with a legit ticket isn't responsible for the actions of a fan without, and, two, if UEFA were warned that there would be problems with fake tickets (and I believe that they were), then they should have come up with a plan that could cope with that, rather than one which made it much, much worse.
You make 2 points.
1. Legit fans aren't responsible for those without.
Yes they are. If you accept and allow someone to squeeze in with you at the turnstile, you accept the problems that go with it. Once is perhaps acceptable but to dips its every week.
2. Uefa wanted digital tickets. LFC didn't. The mistake Uefa made was giving in but the blame has to lie with the dips.
Why does no other club have problems ? Why has every single Champs League final they have been in had problems but every other final hasn't?

You make 2 points.
Yes they are. If you accept and allow someone to squeeze in with you at the turnstile, you accept the problems that go with it. Once is perhaps acceptable but to dips its every week.
2. Uefa wanted digital tickets. LFC didn't. The mistake Uefa made was giving in but the blame has to lie with the dips.
Why does no other club have problems ? Why has every single Champs League final they have been in had problems but every other final hasn't?
Ah, but you are forgetting that it wasn't (and never is) their fault.

You make 2 points.
1. It's bizarre that you actually think about Liverpool fans as if they are all the same person. Are you all the worst things that City fans have ever done?

2. The route was changed because there had been problems with French fans at a recent cup final. The route they used had caused very similar problems in the past, at another final that Liverpool had nothing to do with.

There is certainly a culture amongst some Liverpool fans, which contributes to these problems - but UEFA can't just wash their hands of it, when the vast majority had genuine tickets. And it's crazy to assume that some bloke taking his kids, whose forked out hundreds on official tickets and travel, would let someone jib in front of him, just because they support Liverpool.

1. It's bizarre that you actually think about Liverpool fans as if they are all the same person. Are you all the worst things that City fans have ever done?

2. The route was changed because there had been problems with French fans at a recent cup final. The route they used had caused very similar problems in the past, at another final that Liverpool had nothing to do with.

There is certainly a culture amongst some Liverpool fans, which contributes to these problems - but UEFA can't just wash their hands of it, when the vast majority had genuine tickets. And it's crazy to assume that some bloke taking his kids, whose forked out hundreds on official tickets and travel, would let someone jib in front of him, just because they support Liverpool.
I know a Port Vale fan, he holds the same views as me. Every fan I know, who ever they support does. Dipper fans do not, as a fan base, abide by any normal rules. 'Jibbing in' or using fake tickets is accepted practice. But the point is, it is accepted by the fans who legally have tickets.
I have never heard of any problems at a Champs League final when it doesn't involve the ferals. Everyone they are at does, whether it is stealing tickets from their own, fighting or simply pushing innocents into fountains.
Move it away from Champs League, the feral lfc fans are always front and centre of trouble. It may be greeting the oppositions bus or throwing missiles but it is always them. Why ?
As to your final point, why would a parent with a child let a dipper jib in, I don't know ? I do not understand the Liverpool fan mentality one bit. They are always the victims, it is never their fault. They demand respect but never give it.

As to your final point, why would a parent with a child let a dipper jib in, I don't know ? I do not understand the Liverpool fan mentality one bit. They are always the victims, it is never their fault. They demand respect but never give it.
Omertà, intimidation, threatening behaviour - you’re not going to standup to a feral mob/group jibbing in.
A single person or maybe a couple, but not a mob.

Omertà, intimidation, threatening behaviour - you’re not going to standup to a feral mob/group jibbing in.
A single person or maybe a couple, but not a mob.
You may not be able to stand up to them at the turnstile but they never say anything against the mob on social media or any other form of communication be that newspapers, sky/bt. Not one social media post was made by an lfc fan calling out the fake tickets before the final. Not one fan has ever called out the jibbers. The only time I can reall is when they robbed their own of tickets at a final and even then it was quickly buried.

I know a Port Vale fan, he holds the same views as me. Every fan I know, who ever they support does. Dipper fans do not, as a fan base, abide by any normal rules. 'Jibbing in' or using fake tickets is accepted practice. But the point is, it is accepted by the fans who legally have tickets.
I have never heard of any problems at a Champs League final when it doesn't involve the ferals. Everyone they are at does, whether it is stealing tickets from their own, fighting or simply pushing innocents into fountains.
Move it away from Champs League, the feral lfc fans are always front and centre of trouble. It may be greeting the oppositions bus or throwing missiles but it is always them. Why ?

Klopp asked the dippers to go there without tickets, he appears to have gotten a pretty much free ride for doing it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.