Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple of months after the events in Paris, loads of Liverpool fans stormed the gates at Goodison so Everton locked the turnstiles at 12.30 when the game kicked off and it left hundreds of Liverpool fans who had tickets outside… yet the Liverpool away end was full.

Exactly the same thing happened in Paris in last year’s CL final and at Athens in another CL final and again at Arsenal in the CL before…

I can’t fucking believe they have been absolved of any blame from the Paris debacle. Their fanbase is a fucking disgrace and they’ve got away with it again and again and again and always claim they are the victims.
And yet, even on here, you are challenged if you criticise the so called genuine fans.
Feral.

They moan about everything.

No wonder nobody wanted to buy Liverpool.

Imagine owning the club and having to deal with the Cult.

Screenshot-20230314-124113-2.png

They only seem to get themselves up for big games at the moment. Is there something wrong in the dressing room as they play for the big occasion but not the manager and the team with how patchy their form is.
Long may it continue, lets start saying on here how good they are and how close they are to winning stuff, enough teams do it and the narrative changes to unlucky...and they stick with Virgin Dick and that idiot Alexander Arnold (why do all in meeja just use his first nae is beyond me, I refuse to)

They moan about everything.

No wonder nobody wanted to buy Liverpool.

Imagine owning the club and having to deal with the Cult.

Screenshot-20230314-124113-2.png
I'd be happy with a 2% price next season.

BTW - there are the fans that complain their owners don't spend enough then when the owners try to generate more income to be able to spend, they moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.