Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a Port Vale fan, he holds the same views as me. Every fan I know, who ever they support does. Dipper fans do not, as a fan base, abide by any normal rules. 'Jibbing in' or using fake tickets is accepted practice. But the point is, it is accepted by the fans who legally have tickets.
I have never heard of any problems at a Champs League final when it doesn't involve the ferals. Everyone they are at does, whether it is stealing tickets from their own, fighting or simply pushing innocents into fountains.
Move it away from Champs League, the feral lfc fans are always front and centre of trouble. It may be greeting the oppositions bus or throwing missiles but it is always them. Why ?
As to your final point, why would a parent with a child let a dipper jib in, I don't know ? I do not understand the Liverpool fan mentality one bit. They are always the victims, it is never their fault. They demand respect but never give it.
If your a genuine fan who has gone through the proper routes, ie registering on Uefas website & not from Liverpool as the majority of their fan base isn't, how would you know that the people with tickets were jibbing in

If your a genuine fan who has gone through the proper routes, ie registering on Uefas website & not from Liverpool as the majority of their fan base isn't, how would you know that the people with tickets were jibbing in
Perhaps when you are in a queue and you see them jibbing or when you can't sit in your seat (or go to the toilet because the aisle is blocked)

Perhaps when you are in a queue and you see them jibbing or when you can't sit in your seat (or go to the toilet because the aisle is blocked)
If your in a queue behind someone & they have a ticket, how do you know if its fake or not. The fake tickets on twitter looked pretty genuine to the eye.

I know a Port Vale fan, he holds the same views as me. Every fan I know, who ever they support does. Dipper fans do not, as a fan base, abide by any normal rules. 'Jibbing in' or using fake tickets is accepted practice. But the point is, it is accepted by the fans who legally have tickets.
I have never heard of any problems at a Champs League final when it doesn't involve the ferals. Everyone they are at does, whether it is stealing tickets from their own, fighting or simply pushing innocents into fountains.
Move it away from Champs League, the feral lfc fans are always front and centre of trouble. It may be greeting the oppositions bus or throwing missiles but it is always them. Why ?
As to your final point, why would a parent with a child let a dipper jib in, I don't know ? I do not understand the Liverpool fan mentality one bit. They are always the victims, it is never their fault. They demand respect but never give it.
Just on dipper fans, I was working with a bloke a few years ago who had a ticket for the CL Final (the one against Madrid - The Karius Final if you will) but it turned out he couldn't go - I forget why. Anyway, he sold his ticket for £400 to his fucking mate! I couldn't believe what I was hearing but scousers I've asked about it since, to a man think that's perfectly normal. Not wired right. Maybe it's me but I just think making a profit on your mate like that is a bit of a cunts trick

Probably the most honest review of the game on RAWK. The rest of their fans are just full of excuses.

Quote from: naYoRHa2b on Today at 03:06:41 pm
For me there is an attitude problem. Klopp has spoke about it, in our losses to Wolves and Brighton so he is aware of it. I think the issue is it's a problem which seems to lie with numerous senior figures. What are you supposed to do then? Get rid of all your senior players? With the exception of Milner and Alisson I think there has to be a question around the attitudes of Trent, Virg, Matip, Gomez, Robbo, Fab, Hendo and Salah. It's like they are going through the motions most weeks, unless it's a big game they just don't seem right.

It's not a lack of desire, it's more like focus, reacting in a different way to how they should be. Just examples today when Henderson comes on, it's like he's been brought on and we are 4-0 up and he's just keeping the game ticking over, compare that with Milner who is busting a gut trying to get some intensity going. We are losing and Hendo's lack of intensity is truly worrying, like there's no sense of urgency and it just filters through.
So basically, they are burnt out. Lol

If your in a queue behind someone & they have a ticket, how do you know if its fake or not. The fake tickets on twitter looked pretty genuine to the eye.
Jibbing in is generally taken to mean jumping over the turnstile or in current times, doubling up.
You would see someone who was doing that. You would also see someone sat in your seat or in the aisle, whilst that could be from jibbing in OR a counterfeit ticket, I havent seen any dipper fan calling them out.

Just a couple of months after the events in Paris, loads of Liverpool fans stormed the gates at Goodison so Everton locked the turnstiles at 12.30 when the game kicked off and it left hundreds of Liverpool fans who had tickets outside… yet the Liverpool away end was full.

Exactly the same thing happened in Paris in last year’s CL final and at Athens in another CL final and again at Arsenal in the CL before…

I can’t fucking believe they have been absolved of any blame from the Paris debacle. Their fanbase is a fucking disgrace and they’ve got away with it again and again and again and always claim they are the victims.

Just on dipper fans, I was working with a bloke a few years ago who had a ticket for the CL Final (the one against Madrid - The Karius Final if you will) but it turned out he couldn't go - I forget why. Anyway, he sold his ticket for £400 to his fucking mate! I couldn't believe what I was hearing but scousers I've asked about it since, to a man think that's perfectly normal. Not wired right. Maybe it's me but I just think making a profit on your mate like that is a bit of a cunts trick
Even when my mates offer money, I won’t take it off them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.