Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collecting receipts.

Might be a few slots at Istanbul hotels becoming available tonight.

People across Istanbul let out a collective sigh of relief as they now know they don’t have to spend exorbitant amounts of Lira (more by the day) to install more robust security fences, cameras, and industrial locks on their properties.

The fees to rent the bin protectors alone would bankrupt Cyprus.

Does anyone watch them often? What's their issues? Watching the Real Madrid highlights seems Alisson prevented a pasting. Is Van Dijk washed?
I don't watch them that often, but I honestly don't think their performances have changed that much.
They've always been highly overrated imo.
A good team but not the "best premier league team ever" they were made out to be.
The only difference from now and a few seasons ago is they used to prolific in front of goal.
Salah and van dickhead used to paper over the cracks somewhat.
Salah has looked well off it since the "Salah stays" moment and van dickhead looks like a container ship turning.
Mane leaving has obviously made a change and not for the better.
That midfield is bobbins.
I don't think they've dropped their level more found it.

People across Istanbul let out a collective sigh of relief as they now know they don’t have to spend exorbitant amounts of Lira (more by the day) to install more robust security fences, cameras, and industrial locks on their properties.

The fees to rent the bin protectors alone would bankrupt Cyprus.
Don’t forget the compo when it’s inevitably not the scouser’s fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.