Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have a 2 pecosecond silence in respect for Liverpool's pedigree and European record...
There, that wasn't difficult was it!

The weedy little prick has no bloody idea. They have thrown away millions on forwards and still look impotent.
  • Carvalho €20m
  • Diaz €75m
  • Gakpo €60m
  • Jota €55m
  • Nunez €75m
And still, BT pundits (and Sky, and BBC) troll the whole country with "not got the financial support of other teams" and "performing at a level above compared to other extravagant teams" and "don't have the luxury of buying anyone"
Makes me want to puke!

And still, BT pundits (and Sky, and BBC) troll the whole country with "not got the financial support of other teams" and "performing at a level above compared to other extravagant teams" and "don't have the luxury of buying anyone"
Makes me want to puke!

Arsenal are doing a much better job of not buckling under the pressure of being chased down by City than this lot ever did. They don’t seem to be getting the plaudits, instead the media are talking about United in 3rd being on some type of title charge with a goal difference of +6.

Arsenal are doing a much better job of not buckling under the pressure of being chased down by City than this lot ever did. They don’t seem to be getting the plaudits, instead the media are talking about United in 3rd being on some type of title charge with a goal difference of +6.
Yep, which is a concern. Without the media piling on the pressure their fans won't reflect that pressure onto the pitch during the games.
Need Arsenal to have a shit run of 3 games before they meet us. Just to have the pressure ramped up. Then let's see if they've got the minerals for a title run-in!

The weedy little prick has no bloody idea. They have thrown away millions on forwards and still look impotent.
  • Carvalho €20m
  • Diaz €75m
  • Gakpo €60m
  • Jota €55m
  • Nunez €75m
Owen knows full well what he's doing: stoking the flames of animosity. He knows he can get in front of the camera and spread his pro rag/dipper propaganda while the rest of us -who know the truth- can only sit at home and scream impotently at the tv screen. Fists clenched in helpless rage.
Many of them do it. They feed the narrative that the rags and the dippers are the two best clubs in the universe. They serve as a role model to every club throughout the land, and every manager in the world would like nothing better than to take charge of these 'rich in history' clubs. They consistently pedal the myth that all the world's best players would willingly take a huge pay cut just to pull on the shirts of either of the two red-tops.

And the mindless drones who hang on every word Owen and the others say, snuggle under their duvets while daddy reads them a bedtime story about the evil oil-barons from a far off land, who are bent on world domination and buying every single footballing trophy that ever existed. But a team of brave, courageous young heroes called the RagDips, will -against all the odds- fight back to rescue the empire from the clutches of the evil OilCity organisation.

Forgot the dippers were playing. I bet they went put all guns blazing and gave it a good go.
Their metal monster caffeine football must have been 100mph last night.
I wouldn't say the team on the pitch did but I know Klopp did.
Tried his best to get an early bath as I just don't think he could stomach how tepid his mentality monsters actually are

Wonderful morning.
Despite some of the media running stories about “Best ever CL come backs” the firework display turned into a tea light.
Anyone know what the Budweiser sponsored “Official Excuse” is yet ?

Forgot the dippers were playing. I bet they went put all guns blazing and gave it a good go.
Their metal monster caffeine football must have been 100mph last night.
I told an Everton fan Liverpool would blitz Madrid for half an hour in an attempt to reduce the deficit before half-time. Didn't watch the game but it seems they didn't even make a token gesture.

Wonderful morning.
Despite some of the media running stories about “Best ever CL come backs” the firework display turned into a tea light.
Anyone know what the Budweiser sponsored “Official Excuse” is yet ?
Klopp said something in the post match about the covers on the seats behind the nets reflecting light into the liverpool forwards eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.